WELCOME TO CHANDIGARH AYURVED CENTRE
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre, formally founded in 1987, has connection with Ayurveda from decades. Using the ancient science of Ayurveda, established itself as the pioneer in Ayurvedic treatment centers in Chandigarh. We obtained the authentic Ayurvedic knowledge as a heritage from our ancestors. The spirit of Ayurveda running in our veins since 4 generations.
The Ayurveda indulgence in our family started in 1888 with birth of Vaidya Gurbachan Singh. He was born in village of Punjab. Later in life he was known as ‘Raj Vaidya” and further generations of his family are still practicing Ayurveda.
Chandigarh Ayurveda Centre was first established in Chandigarh by the name of “Janta Clinic” in 1987, earlier in 1995 it was changed to Chandigarh Ayurved Centre. It was found by Vaidya Jagjit Singh, who is a famous Ayurvedic physician of North India. Himself and through his clinic and from vast knowledge of ayurvedic herbs and medicines, he strives to help people, who are in search of ayurvedic treatments and rejuvenation.
Our centre offer the most authentic ayurvedic services and has the highest standards of quality in terms of the products used.
Here everyone can be assured about receiving the most genuine ayurvedic and panchkarma treatment by skilled therapist, world class service and splendid ambiance with qualified doctors and therapists monitoring all aspects of consulting patients their treatment and panchkarma procedures.
- Vaidya Jagjit Singh (B.A.M.S)
- Vaidya Karanvir Singh, (B.A.M.S, M.D. (AYU.) PANCHAKARMA, FAGE)
- Mrs. Sarabjit kaur
- Vaidya Roopam singh
- Dr. Ruchi Yadav
- Dr. Ravi Partap
Written and published more than 30 articles on the subject of Ayurveda and Ayurveda way of life style in various Ayurveda medical journals and newspapers of national repute.
- Nadi pariksha
- Panchkarma therapies
- Detoxification and rejuvenation of body
- Treatment of chronic diseases like skin disorders, chronic cold, cough, asthma, joint disorders, sciatica, digestive problems, ulcerative colitis, hair fall, gynecological problems, stress, mental disorders etc.
- Counseling for teenagers.
- Clean and hygienic panchkarma rooms with good infrastructure.
- Classical Panchkarma set up, well trained experienced therapists.
- Self-prepared quality medicines.