This infection also known as Urinary Tract Infection is caused by microbes including bacteria, fungi and sometimes rarely by viruses. It is one of the most common infections in people. UTI is usually caused by using unsanitary public toilets or not maintaining hygiene.
A sleep disorder is a condition that often influences your ability to get enough sleep. While it’s normal to sometimes experience difficulties sleeping, it’s not normal to regularly have problems getting to sleep at night, to wake up feeling exhausted, or to feel sleepy during the day.
Kidnеy stonеs, or rеnal calculi, arе solid massеs madе of crystals. Kidnеy stonеs usually originatе in your kidnеys. Howеvеr, thеy can dеvеlopanywhеrе along your urinary tract, which consists of thеsе parts:
More than half of the population is affected by a common problem known as Knee Pain. It can affect people of any age. Knee pain is a common problem in knees that originates in any part of kneecap, knee joint, tendons, ligaments, & cartilage. It can be aggravated by obesity or physical activities. This pain may result in an injury like torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. The other medical conditions related to knee pain are gout, infections, and arthritis. Knee pain can cause physical restrictions.
People with knee pain often take excessive pain-killer for subsiding pain but they don’t know that it causes side-effects on the body. Pain-killer is not a solution for knee pain. Always use ayurvedic and panchakarma treatment for knee pain. As in Ayurved, there are numerous herbs that will maintain the pain as well as its movement will increase.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Knee Pain?
The various signs and symptoms seen in a knee pain patient are:
- Pain in the joint
- Swelling and inflammation in the whole knee
- Instability in walking
- Difficulty in bearing weight
- Not able to bend knee properly
- Redness over the knee joint
- Weakness felt in the knee or while walking
- No able to fully straighten the knee quickly
- Crunching and popping noises
- Sometimes patient feels fever
- Severe knee pain related to an injury
What are the Causes of Knee Pain?
There are three main causes that are related to knee pain like types of arthritis, injuries, and mechanical problems.
- An injury in the knee can affect any tendons, ligaments or bursae that surround our knee joint as well as cartilage, ligaments, & bones that form this joint. The different injuries related to knee pain are fractures, anterior cruciate ligament, knee bursitis, patellar tendinitis, torn meniscus.
- Types of arthritis like rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, gout, septic arthritis, & pseudogout are the reason for knee pain.
- Mechanical problems related to knee pain are when your kneecap is dislocated from the original position, problems in foot or hip, & iliotibial band syndrome.
What are Risk Factors in Knee Pain Problem?
There are different factors that are responsible for knee pain mentioned below in detail:
- A lack of flexibility & strength increases the risk of knee injuries.
- Obese people are at higher risk of knee joints pain.
- A Previous knee injury can cause severe knee pain.
- Some sports can do extra stress on knees that ultimately causes pain in the knee.
What is the Ayurvedic View on Knee Pain?
According to Ayurved, the imbalance in vata dosha is the reason for pain in joints. When vyana vayu gets aggravated it causes joint pain. In Ayurved, knee pain is known as “Janu shool” that creates cracking sound, discomfort, and diminished flexibility of the knee. Ama formation in the body blocks the channel that causes vata in the body that ultimately leads to knee pain.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment of Knee Pain?
In Ayurved, there are various herbs present in nature that relieves all the signs and symptoms of knee pain. This treatment provides effective results and balances the disease from the root cause. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre provides “Knee Pain Relief Kit” for ayurvedic treatment of knee pain without causing any side-effects on the body. This herbal kit comprises of four products.
All Products description in detail:
1. Neo-Kart tablets
The tablets are prepared from ingredients like Chingati satva, & Sallai guggul. These herbal tablets relieve all signs and symptoms related to knee pain. It provides very effective and long-lasting results.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
2. Rasraj Ras
The ingredients used for the preparation of the tablets are Loh bhasma, Suvarna bhasma, Lavang, Abhrak bhasma, Rasa Sindoor, etc. These herbal tablets provide good results in inflammation, stiffness, & pain in joints.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
3. Sandhlin Liniment
This oil is prepared from ingredients like Neelgiri taila, Dhanwantram taila, Karpooradi taila, Gandhapura taila, Mahanarayan taila, etc that reduces pain naturally. The use of this oil reduces inflammation, stiffness, & swelling in the knee joints.
Method of Application: Take a few drops of oil; apply over the affected area of joints twice daily.
4. Pain-O-Kill Syrup
The ingredients used for the preparation of this syrup are Nirgundi, Ashwagandha, Hadjod, Shallaki, Shunthi, Shudh Guggulu, etc that reduces pain naturally. These herbs show anti-oxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, immuno-booster, etc properties. This syrup reduces inflammation, stiffness, swelling, & pain in joints.
Recommended Dosage: Take two teaspoonfuls twice daily before meals.
5. Panchsakar Churna
This is a classical preparation that contains five ingredients such as Haritaki, Trivrit, Shunthi, Krishna Pippali, & Sauvarchala lavana. The use of this churna removes all toxins out from the body. As Ama is the main reason for knee pain so the use of churna removes it.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 teaspoonful with lukewarm water at bedtime.
What is the Panchakarma Treatment of Knee Pain?
The ayurvedic medicines give good effect along with the panchakarma procedures as it balances the dosha in the body. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre provides the best and effective treatment for knee pain. The recommended procedures for knee pain patients are:
- Janu Basti: In this procedure, a ring with dough is made around your knees. After that lukewarm medicated oil is poured in this ring. With the help of sponge, the oil is soaked. Again the oil is poured. This is repeated three to four times.
- Patra Potli Pind Sweda: In this procedure, medicated leaves are poured in a bag (potali). This bag is dipped in medicated oil. After that, this bag is used for massaging over the knee joints and other body parts.
- Shasti Shali Pind Sweda: In this procedure, the shasti shali rice is cooked in Bala kwath & Dugdha. This rice is poured in a potali (bag). After that the bag is used for massaging purposes over the affected area.
- Lepam: The herbs that are hot in potency are in used in powder form for this procedure. A paste of the powder is made after that it is applied on the knee joints.
Healthy Tips & Diet in Knee Pain:
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables generally in raw form.
- Include green vegetables in your diet.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- You can include spices like cumin, fenugreek, ginger, asafoetida, & turmeric in daily diet.
- Avoid fast & processed food items.
- Drink green coconut water & fresh juices made at home daily.
- Cycling is the best exercise for knee pain patients.
- If you are obese than lose extra weight.
- Avoid eating black gram, curd, chickpeas, kidney beans, white rice, etc.
Normal blood pressure is vital to life. Without the pressure that forces our blood to flow around the circulatory system, no oxygen or nutrients would be delivered through our arteries to the tissues and organs.
Blood pressure is the force that moves blood through our circulatory system circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. It is one of the crucial signs, alongside respiratory rate, pulse, oxygen immersion, and body temperature.Blood pressure is usually expressed in terms of:
Ankylosing spondylitis is a type of joint inflammation that affects the spine. This is an unending fiery joint pain that normally affects the sacroiliac joints in youthful men. The onset is typically fast with recurring episodes of low back agony and stiffness, which radiates sometimes to rear end or thighs. Characteristically, the side effects are worse in theearly morning and following inactivity.
Fatty livеr disеasе is thе tеrm usеd to rеfеr to thе condition whеrе thеrе is built up of еxcеss of livеr fat on thе livеr cеlls. It’s a common complaint among wеstеrn countriеs and at lеast onе in thеn pеoplе arе facеd with this problеm.Livеr normally doеs contain somе fat, but if fat accounts for morе than 10 pеr cеnt of thе livеr’s wеight, thеn a pеrson is said to havе fatty livеr and onе may dеvеlop morе sеrious complications rеlatеd to that in thе futurе.
Today mostly everybody knows what depression is. Over 5 crore people in India suffer from depression. Depression is mostly treated as a psychological disease, however it was recently established that it affects a person physically too. Depression is also known as “clinical depression”, “the blues” etc.
COLD AND COUGH FLU
This topic probably doesn’t need an introduction. Every person in their lifetime has gotten common cold. From infancy to old age everyone has had cold cough flu. Different people face different symptoms of beginning of cold and cough flu. Some might get a runny nose, some might get a little blocked nose, some might face a sore throat, some might encounter fatigue, some might have cough and lastly some might even face fatigue. It is not necessarily that you get a fever with cold however at an aggravated stage one might get a fever. Cold and cough commonly been known as the flu. Cold and cough is caused by an infection due to bacteria.
We all know thеsе days what constipation is and for somе of you who nееd a tеrm for thе difficulty to еxpеl faеcеs, bit of stomach achе and thе slight tightnеss you fееl. Constipation is the word.
Constipation happеns whеn thе colon absorbs too much watеr. This can occur if thе musclеs in thе colon arе contracting slowly or poorly, causing thе stool to movе too slowly and losе morе watеr.
Thе following are most common causе of constipation:
1) Lack of fibеr in thе diеt