Contributions & Organization
- Organized and conducted more then 50 Ayurved treatment Camps for the general public and various institutions.
- Organised and conducted more then 50 Ayurved Seminars and Conferences all over India.
Awards and Honours
- Honoured by ‘Dhanwantry’
- ‘Award’ by AIAMCA, New Delhi. (1996)
- Honoured by ‘Pranacharya’ by Inder-Parsthiya Vaid Sabha of New Delhi. (2005)
- First time honered by state award in the field of Ayurveda
Written and Published more then 30 articles on the subject of Ayurved and Ayurved way of life style in various Ayurved medical journals and Newspapers of national repute.
Other Official Appointments
- Life – Member : Akhil – Bhartiya Ayurved Mahasammelan, New Delhi.
- President, Chandigarh Ayurvedic Medical Association, Chandigarh. (A subsidiary body of Akhil Bhartiya Ayurvedic Mahasammelan).
- Formerly Member of Sector – Level advisory Committee constituted by Chandigarh Administration (from 1992to 1996).
- Appointed as a Member of ‘Board of Ayurved & Unani System of Medicine, Punjab, Chandigarh’ to advice for the various policy matter to Govt. of Punjab.
- Appointed as a Member of Board of Study Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Appointed as a Member of Faculty of Medical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Appointed as Ayurved consultant at (honorary) at Chandigarh Press Club, Sector 27, Chandigarh to provide Ayurved treatment & guidance to the media persons.
- Nominated as a member of Drug Advisory Committee by Punjab Govt.