What does being healthy mean to you? A glowing skin, shining hair, a fit and active body, disease-free life and what else! Being healthy means not only being obesity-free; it also means leading a stress-free and worry-free life. Panchakarma can actually help you in leading a wonderful disease-free through its holistic healing treatments.
Diseases don’t occur in vacuum. It is our faulty lifestyle or wrong eating habits or lifestyle or in some cases, genetic disorders that result in diseases. If you skip breakfast for a prolonged time, you are sure to experience health problems like hair fall, lack of energy or gastric disorders. If you do not exercise much, obesity is on the cards. If you eat a lot of salt or sugar, diabetes or blood pressure may start showing in your reports. If you worry too much or take unnecessary stress, you are inviting problems like thyroid or hyper tension or skin/hair disorders. In short, every disease ranging from sinus to migraine to cancer is our own doing. Panchakarma healing treatment is the best way to live a disease-free life.
So how do Panchakarma’s therapeutic measures like Vamana, Virechana, Basti or Nasyam help you in living a healthy stress-free life? Take a look:-
- Abhyangam or Full Body Massage given under Panchakarma helps the body to get rid of toxic elements through oil massage. This massage makes body supple and soft along with relieving all stress and muscle cramps. Oil Massage is followed by steam that helps to detox in a holistic manner.
- Panchakarma treatments like Vamana and Virechana heal from within as they work at the root cause of disease. For example, if someone is feeling fatigued or weak, Pnachkarma treatments like Vamana and Virechana help restore the health of digestive organs which adds on to body metabolism. Thus, Ayurveda is preferred all over the world owing to their holistic health benefits.
- Our body has three main biological energies – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. These three and their respective dominance in the body causes many problems. It is only through Panchakarma that one can address Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha as well as Kapha dosha resulting in over-all wellbeing.
- For people who need to work a lot with their mind, they may experience problems like headache, stress, anxiety, hair fall and even premature aging. Panchakarma treatments are a big relaxation for the mind as they work on balancing the Nervous system and blood circulatory system which ultimately leads to healthy living.
- Panchakarma treatments increase the efficiency of mind and body. One can experience an active lifestyle after availing Panchakarma treatments.
- Panchakarma is extremely beneficial for hair related problems. Wrong eating habits or overuse of shampoos and chemicals or even unhealthy lifestyle can result in hair thinning, hair greying or hair loss. Panchakarma treatments like Nasyam and Shirodhara have shown great results to address these problems.
- Obesity is one main problem for today’s generation. Potli massage and Udvartan are two effective Ayurvedic treatments to get rid of excessive body fat.
- Panchakarma is also the best therapeutic measure for restoring the skin glow. Forget the costly treatments of salon and beauty parlours; Panchakarma is all that you need for a glowing youthful skin.
People of North India can experience the amazing benefits of Panchakarma at trusted Ayurvedic clinic in Chandigarh and Zirakpur, Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre.