It is important to know the symptoms of psoriasis. This way you can seek treatment if you have symptoms of the condition.
Psoriasis symptoms include:
- Thick patches of red, scaly skin, especially on the knees and elbows.
- Small red spots on the skin.
- White blisters surrounded by red skin.
- Large areas of redness on the skin.
- Affected areas are often itchy and sore.
Psoriasis symptoms may appear anywhere on the body, including palms, soles of the feet, the legs, lower back, face, and scalp. In some instances, it also appears on the fingernails, toenails, genitals, armpits, and inside the mouth.