We at Chandigarh Aryurveda believe in helping our customers as much as possible, and therefore we bring for our clients a liberal and user-friendly cancellation policy.
Can the order placed on Chandigarh Ayurved Centre be cancelled?
Yes, the users and buyers can cancel an order, but that needs to be done before the order has been processed. Once the order is processed, the rules vary slightly which you can read in the below section:-
- If you cancel your order before your things are shipped, you get the option either to claim the entire amount refunded or get a Chandigarh Ayurved Centre carry forward amount.
- If your product has been shipped and is yet to be delivered, please do not accept delivery which will make your order return to us. The actual shipping and handling charges for cancellation of shipped orders will be recovered from the customer and the balance amount will be refunded. Please note that there will be delay between actual shipping of order and updating the shipping status information on the Website. So, the user may not be able to verify that the order has been shipped prior to requesting cancellation. In such cases Chandigarh Ayurved Centre reserves the right to reject cancellation of the order.
However, if the cancellation of order happens after the product has been shipped & delivered – then following rules apply:-
- If the buyer have already received the order, then it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects
- We request our users to inspect the good upon receipt. In case of Damage, Delayed or Loss in Transit, we clarify that there could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged product. Please advise us immediately if there is any sign of damage. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please write to us. The defective product will need to be shipped back to us and a replacement will be shipped immediately on receipt of the defective product. Replacement is subject to the availability of the product in our stock.
- Substitution: In case where we are unable to supply the health supplement or Ayurveda product ordered, we shall be entitled to send what we consider the most suitable alternative unless otherwise requested. If the substituted variety is not acceptable to the Buyer, it must be returned unopened to us within 7 days of receipt.
The refund claim of any order will be processed within 10 working days once request of cancellation of item(s) is received or after receipt of the product by us or after we establish the goods sold by us did not conform to the expectations of the user/buyer. For more information on the same, please check out statements of Warranty and Liability. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order:-
- Orders paid by credit/debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/debit card. The actual crediting of the refund amount will depend on the bank’s processing times.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account. It is important to note that the actual crediting of the refund amount will take some time as it depend on the bank’s processing times.
- Refund will be done by cheque for all other modes of payment; we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favour of the name as in the "billing name" provided at the time of placing the order.
Buyer can claim refund for loss in transit if the ordered product(s) has not been delivered at the shipping address (in India) within 15 working days of shipping the order. Such claims will be verified by Chandigarh Ayurved Centre team and only upon establishing the veracity of the claim the amount will be refunded to the buyer. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre will not entertain any claims by buyer for loss-in-transit if there is evidence that the order has been delivered to the shipping address or if no one was there at the address provided to receive the shipment when the delivery of the order was made.
Some instructions with respect to Refunds/Late Refunds/Missing product:-
- Customers are advised to check their bank account if they haven’t received a refund yet of wait as it takes time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty and Liability
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre is committed to providing the best quality health & Ayurveda for personal use. In accordance with the established custom of the trade, Chandigarh Ayurved Centre will in no case be liable for more than the actual amount paid for a particular product on sale.
We feature on our web site, products that are in stock and available for ordering. Products that are out of stock or cannot be shipped in current time will not be available for purchase. If in any case, the item ordered by you goes out of stock after you placed an order, your amount will be refunded to you.
If the customers receive Ayurvedic medicine/Products in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process), please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also email us at email id mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Following conditions are not considered as eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Medicines or Ayurvedic products which are damaged post-delivery
- Products/Medicines that have been used by the buyer
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories (if any) along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit.