This website is operated by Chandigarh Ayurved Centre Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Chandigarh Ayurved Centre owners and Ayurvedic practitioners working at our clinics.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you are requested not to access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to Chandigarh Ayurved Centre website or Product List shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
- You may not use our medicinal products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The buyer of medicine and products agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the products ordered, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express written permission by us.
- We are not responsible for the inaccuracy of the information made available on this site. The material and information in context of diseases or medicines on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Prices for our medicines or products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre reserves the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- The user agrees to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- Users also need to promptly update their account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For any queries or details, email us at email@example.com