Acupressure is a kind of alternative therapy that consists of manual pressure that is used to stimulate specific points on the body along what are considered to be lines of energy.
Procedure – The procedure starts with pressing the acupuncture points in an attempt to help the free flow of energy in the channel. A person has to sit or lie on the table. The therapist applying firm pressure of fingers, palms, elbows to the affected areas for a particular time. Then, a gentle massage is applied over the whole body and a patient is allowed to take a rest for a short while.
- Relieving stress, tension, and anxiety.
- Improves the quality of sleep.
- Relaxing muscles and joints.
- Soothing the pain and discomfort of a sports or other injury.
- Reducing digestive issues.
- Minimizing headaches.
- Alleviating chronic pain.
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided