PCOD Relief Kit
PCOD refers to the Polycystic Ovarian Disorder. It is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. There is a small fluid filled sacs develop on the ovaries and also known as Stein – Leventhal syndrome. Symptoms includes excess hair, acne, weight gain, increased anxiety and depression, irregular or infrequent periods. Patient’s uses a high dose of steroids for the symptoms of PCOD, but steroids can lead damage to the ovaries, cause liver diseases, uncontrolled outbursts of psychotic aggression, mood swings, etc.
Rather than intake of harmful drugs, you should use ‘PCOD RELIEF KIT’ which is made up of purely natural herbs that make the reproductive system strong and cures the PCOD naturally.
Description of kit is given below
1. Stri – Vyadhihari Tablets
These herbal tablets are prepared from ingredients like:
- Sootikabharan Rasa
- Latakaranj Beeja Ghan
- Shatahva Beej Choorna, etc.
Stri – Vyadhihari tablets are very beneficial as it improves the ovarian functions. It is helpful to correct the hormonal imbalance. These tablets nourish the female reproductive organs and balance the vata and pitta dosha. The tablets are beneficial in menstrual discomfort and menstrual disorders. It also treat the obesity.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice a day with normal water.
2. Stri Poshak Syrup
This herbal syrup is prepared from ingredients like:
- a) Ashok chall (Saraca asoca)
- b) Lodhar chall (Symlocos racemosa)
- c) Khadir chall (Acacia catechu)
- d) Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- e) Patrang (Caesalpinia sappan)
- f) Mochras (Salmalia malabarica)
- g) Mulathi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- i) Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata), etc.
This herbal syrup is very beneficial in menstrual cramps. The ingredient used in this syrup restore the natural menstrual flow during the menstruation and regulates the menstrual cycle.This syrup is very beneficial in female infertility. It helps to cure Dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It also relieves stress, anxiety, and tension.
Recommended Dosage– Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day with normal water.
3. Kanchnaar Guggul
It is one of the very efficient Ayurvedic herbal medicine that contain ingredients like
- Kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata)
- Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), etc.
Kanchnaar guggul is mainly administrated in the cysts.These tablet are used in the condition of dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia. It is the best medicine for the Rakta – Shodaka.These tablets are very beneficial for hormonal imbalance. It enhances female reproductive health and infertility.
Recommended Dosage –Take 2 tablets twice a day with normal water.
4. Woman power tablet
It is a complete health supplement for women who are best for female health and vital energy. It helps to build up the immunity. This is a pure herbo mineral product of the best quality herbs. The herbs used are Ashoka, Shatavari, anatmool, etc. These are herbs used since ancient times to maintain female health metabolism. It works well in the reproductive system and other health-related disorders. The extract of these herbs is used which provides multiple health benefits. These herbs have the potential to improve female health and libido. The main Ingredients Rajah pravarthini vati, Femine care tablet, Shatavar extract, Ashoka chall extract, Ashwagandha extract, Giloy extract. It shows a great effect on menopausal women. It works well in hot flushes and mood swings. It regulates the female menstrual cycle, relieve menstrual pain, Used in leucorrhea is excessive discharge from the vagina, excessive menstruation, painful menstruation and delayed menstruation the herbs can alleviate almost every female problem when used for a long, regular period.
Dosage – 1 tab twice daily after meal.
5. PCOD Relief Sachet
These herbal sachets are prepared from various ingredients mentioned in detail given below:
- Praval Pishti: This pishti balances all three dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) in the body. It shows anti-inflammatory, digestive stimulant, antacid, etc properties that relieve the signs and symptoms related to PCOD patients.
- Imli shaar: It reduces pain and swelling in PCOD patients.
- Yavakshaar: This shaar balances Vata and Kapha dosha in the body.
- Shukta Pishti: It balances the Pitta dosha and removes Ama (toxins) from the body. This pishti is beneficial in heartburn, indigestion, abdominal pain, osteoporosis, loss of appetite, osteopenia, etc related to PCOD patients.
- Giloy satv: The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator, etc properties of this satv is beneficial in PCOD.
- Jahar Mohra Pishti: It pacifies all three doshas (vata, pitta, kapha) in the body.
- Shwet Parpati: This parpati remove all toxins out from the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.