Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease that forms ulcers and causes inflammation in the innermost lining of the large intestine and rectum. In this disease, patient is having loose stools with blood. If left untreated then it can cause life-threatening situations. Other signs and symptoms than it are weight loss, fatigue, general weakness, mucus formation that appears like pus, rectal bleeding, fever, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, bloating, and abdominal cramps.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Detox Premium Powder
These are herbal-mineral sachet especially designed for the ulcerative colitis patients. The various ingredients used for the formation of these sachets are prawal pishti, shukta pishti, Giloy satv, kehrva pishti, Jahar Mohra pishti, sutshekhar ras, shankh bhasma, kamdudha ras, moti bhasma that in combination provide good relief on the signs and symptoms of ulcerative colitis patients.
- Shukta pishti: The bhasma is prepared from pearl oyster shell calcium. This pishti shows antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties that give deal with the ulcerative colitis patients.
- Prawal pishti: It is made from coral calcium that reduces bleeding associated with ulcerative colitis patients.
- Giloy satv: This herbal satv remove all toxins from the body. It reduces excessive Pitta from the body associated with ulcerative colitis.
- Jahar Mohra pishti: The antidiarrheal property of this pishti stops loose stools that are the main symptoms in ulcerative colitis patient.
- Kehrva pishti: This pishti provides good results in rectal bleeding, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, and abdominal inflammation related to ulcerative colitis patients.
- Sutshekhar ras: This preparation reduces bloating & gastritis. It provides calming effect on the body.
- Akik pishti: It is a mineral-based medicine that reduces excessive heat, weakness, & general debility.
- Kamdudha ras: This ras is beneficial in burning sensation, loose stools, bleeding tendencies related to ulcerative colitis patients.
- Moti bhasma: The anti-inflammatory property of this herb reduces inflammation in the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
2. Pitshekhar Ras
The ingredients used for the preparation of the tablets are Shuddha Gandhak, Shankh Bhasma, Tankan Bhasma, Tamra Bhasma, Sonth, Pippali, Maricha, Dalchini, Bael, Tejpata, etc that removes all toxins from the body. It maintains the pitta dosha in the body. These herbal tablets act as a coolant that reduces acidic reflux, heaviness, headache, & burning sensation in the body related to ulcerative colitis patients.
Recommended Dosage : Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
3. Kutaja Parpati Vati
Kutaj Parpati vati are herbal tablets prepared from ingredients like Kutaj, Shankh bhasma, & Musta. These all in combination provide relief from bloody stools associated with ulcerative colitis patients. The frequency of loose stools are treated with the regular use of these tablets.
Recommended Dosage : Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water.
4. Noni Capsule
The standardized extract of herb Noni (Morinda citrifolia) is used for capsule formation. In ulcerative colitis patients it reduces inflammation & abdominal pain.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily with normal water.
5. Amalpitmishran Syrup
This herbal syrup contains ingredients like Guduchi, Vasa, Nimba, Patol, Yashtimadhu, etc that reduce hyperacidity. The use of this syrup maintains pitta dosha in the body. It reduces abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, abdominal cramps related to ulcerative colitis patients.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.