Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease that forms ulcers and causes inflammation in the innermost lining of the large intestine and rectum. In this disease, patient is having loose stools with blood. If left untreated then it can cause life-threatening situations. Other signs and symptoms than it are weight loss, fatigue, general weakness, mucus formation that appears like pus, rectal bleeding, fever, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, bloating, and abdominal cramps.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Detox Premium Powder
These are herbal-mineral sachet especially designed for the ulcerative colitis patients. The various ingredients used for the formation of these sachets are prawal pishti, shukta pishti, Giloy satv, kehrva pishti, Jahar Mohra pishti, sutshekhar ras, shankh bhasma, kamdudha ras, moti bhasma that in combination provide good relief on the signs and symptoms of ulcerative colitis patients.
- Shukta pishti: The bhasma is prepared from pearl oyster shell calcium. This pishti shows antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties that give deal with the ulcerative colitis patients.
- Prawal pishti: It is made from coral calcium that reduces bleeding associated with ulcerative colitis patients.
- Giloy satv: This herbal satv remove all toxins from the body. It reduces excessive Pitta from the body associated with ulcerative colitis.
- Jahar Mohra pishti: The antidiarrheal property of this pishti stops loose stools that are the main symptoms in ulcerative colitis patient.
- Kehrva pishti: This pishti provides good results in rectal bleeding, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, and abdominal inflammation related to ulcerative colitis patients.
- Sutshekhar ras: This preparation reduces bloating & gastritis. It provides calming effect on the body.
- Akik pishti: It is a mineral-based medicine that reduces excessive heat, weakness, & general debility.
- Kamdudha ras: This ras is beneficial in burning sensation, loose stools, bleeding tendencies related to ulcerative colitis patients.
- Moti bhasma: The anti-inflammatory property of this herb reduces inflammation in the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
2. Pitshekhar Ras
It is a herbal preparation used to cure ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis is mainly due to vitiated pitta doshas. So the main function of Pittashekhar ras is to balance pitta doshas in the body. It has a cooling effect and it is helpful in symptoms like headache, heaviness, burning sensation, acidic reflux, abdominal pain, etc. The main ingredients found are Shuddha Gandhak, Shankh Bhasma, Tankan Bhasma, Tamra Bhasma, Sonth, Pippali, Maricha, Dalchini, Bael, Tejpata, etc. It is pure, free from chemicals, additives, colors and fillers.
Recommended Dosage : Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water before 30 mins of a meal..
3. Kutaja Ghan Vati
It is an herbal formulation that is safe without any side effects. It is prepared from ingredients like Kutaj, Shankh bhasma, & Musta. These ingredients help to treat chronic diarrhea associated with ulcerative colitis. It is also helpful in ama digestion i.e. removal of toxins from the body, rectal bleeding, colon inflammation and abdominal cramps.
Recommended Dosage : Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water 30 mins after a meal..
4. Stop Bleeding Tablets
CAC stop bleeding tablet is a pure herbal formulation that acts as an anticoagulant in nature. it helps to stop or reduce heavy bleeding. when there is bleeding, the body forms clots to stop the bleeding. in some of these clots leads to bleeding after breakage. therefore stop bleeding tablet helps in stopping the clots from breaking and thus reduce the excessive unwanted bleeding. these tablets have anti-inflammatory, pain killer, anticoagulant properties. It also pacifies pitta doshas and helps in detoxification of rakta dhatu (blood tissue).
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with plain water after meal.
5. Amalpitmishran Syrup
It is pure herbal combination consist of ingredients like Vasa( Adhatoda vasica), Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia), Neem(Azadirachta indica), Bhringraj(Eclipta alba), Haritaki(Terminalia chebula), Bahera(Terminalia bellirica), Amla(Emblica officinalis), Yashtimadhu(Glycyrrhiza glabra), Mukta shukta bhasam, etc. In ayurveda its uses are in hyperacidity, gastritis, nausea, vomiting, headache, abdominal pain and anorexia. It mainly balances vitiated pitta doshas.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
6. Liver Care Tablet
The Liver care tablet of CAC is a herbo mineral pure ayurvedic formulation. It mainly works in balancing pitta doshas. liver care tablet consists of ingredients like Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kutaki(Picrorhiza kurroa), Bhumi amla( Phyllanthus niruri), Giloy(Tinospora Cordifolia), Yavakshar( Hordeum vulgare), Imli Kshar( Tamarindus indica), Mukta Shukta pisti etc. Its main function is to improve the circulation of blood. it works against the burning sensation, removes bacterial infection and other inflammatory conditions.
Recommended Dosage: Take one tablet twice daily with plain water after a meal
7. Sheet Dhara Syrup
This herbal syrup is prepared from ingredients such as ajwain satav, mushak kapoor, peppermint, etc that naturally relieve the symptoms like bloating, blenching, nausea, vomiting, feeling of discomfort, etc. The regular use of this herbal syrup neutralizes the high acid content, reduces abdominal pain, & cramps.
Recommended dosage: Take half teaspoonful of this syrup in half a cup of water. Drink this mixture twice daily on an empty stomach.