Vata balance tablet is a rejuvenating blend of herbs is specially formulated to balance Vata doshas without aggravating Pitta or Kapha doshas. It may be used to support overall health and well-being by Vata constitutions with or without food. For those with a dual constitution that includes Vata or a tridoshic constitution, it is an excellent formula for the Vata season, which in most parts of the world is autumn and early winter. This is the time when Vata gets aggravated. Healthy Vata contains herbs that help the system remain balanced throughout the season. The main ingredients are trikatu, triphla, giloy, nirgundi, and vatsnabh. All these help to pacifies Vata doshas. Vata is characterized by the properties of dry, cold, light, minute, and movement. All movement in the body is due to the properties of Vata. Pain is the characteristic feature of deranged Vata. Some of the diseases connected to unbalanced Vata are flatulence, gout, rheumatism, etc.
- Trikatu -400 mg
- Triphla – 150mg
- Giloy – 150mg
- Nirgundi -150mg
- Vatsnabh – 150mg
Uses of Vata Balance tablet
- Helps to pacifies Vata doshas
- Used in the treatment of Vata disorders paralysis, Parkinson, bone deformities
- Helps to keep mind calm and stress-free
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports proper assimilation and absorption
- Stimulates appetite
- Lubricates intestines
Recommended dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- Under the guidance of the MD Ayurveda expert, this product is formulated.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 131 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda.