ABOUT OVARIAN CYSTS
Have you heard some woman complaining about ovarian cysts? Do you know what exactly these cysts are? Well, these are liquid filled sacs that develop on the ovaries’ surface. These cysts are very common and women can get it before the menopause or after it. Often, no symptoms are caused and they are non-cancerous. But, if it twists owing to the leaks of the cyst of if there is bleeding, then, abdominal pain can be caused. There are various kinds of ovarian cysts, but the common ones include functional cysts and pathological cysts.
Most of these cysts are functional. Well, they develop as the menstrual cycle progresses. Several follicles are produced by the ovaries every month. They mature and an egg is released. If the egg is not released or fertilized, it leads to functional cyst.
These are not common and are not produced by the ovaries as part of normal function. Sometimes, they grow owing to cell overgrowth, while at times, they grow owing to endometriosis. The types vary, based on the kind of cell they start in. These cysts are known as tumors at times. However, they are not cancerous always. It’s very rare that ovarian cysts are cancerous.
SYMPTOMS OF OVARIAN CYSTS
- Painful feeling during sex
- Discomfort and pain in the lower abdomen
- More urination
- A feeling of bloating
- Heartburn or indigestion
- Painful periods
CAUSES OF OVARIAN CYSTS
- Sometimes, ovarian cysts are caused due to faulty genes. Women who face this problem have a lot of risk of developing cysts. Well, it’s good to diagnose the same earlier, so that the problem doesn’t increase further. With age, even the problem increases. If you are facing the issue of faulty genes, do consult a good GP.
- It is shown that when fertility treatment is taken, there’s a high risk of this cyst. However, no research has proved it yet. It is said that even infertility can lead to such cysts. Researchers are working on it so as to find the link soon.
- Being overweight also increases the risk of cysts, specially in postmenopausal and pre-menopausal women. It is said that pre-menopausal women are at a higher risk of this. But studies have shown that it is the same in post-menopausal women also.
- Not exercising at all or having too much junk food might lead to accumulation of fat on the ovaries, which in turn lead to cyst formation. Healthy food must be eaten, so that the risk of cysts is reduced. Avoid using talcum powder too. Yes, if a lot of talcum powder is used, it might increase the risk, as it travels through the vagina.
AYURVEDA AND OVARIAN CYSTS
Ayurveda is an ancient practice and in this, herbs are used. Well, these herbs are magical and they have immense power. Ayurveda believes that with the richness of these herbs, problems would be driven away easily. The herbs are available in unadulterated and a natural form. Immunity is improved and in turn, endurance and strength is provided. Yes, natural herbs can solve any problems and wonderful results are shown on the body. These herbs are 100 percent safe and also natural. When proper herbs are used in combination, you can see a miracle happening yourself. With herbs, the functioning of the gonads is increased in natural and herbal way. Hormones in the body are balanced and overall functioning of the ovaries is improved. There’s perfect co-ordination of these ovaries and cysts is reduced.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR OVARIAN CYSTS
Chandigarh Ayurved Center brings to you an effective Anti-Ovarian Cyst Kit which you can easily use to deal with your problems.
1. STRI VYADIHARI TABLETS
These tablets are very good for uterine and menstrual problems. Once menstrual problems are solved, ovarian cyst problems are automatically solved.
2. KANCHANAR GUGGULU
They are very effective for the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome. Moreover, they are effective in treating thyroid issues too. Sometimes, there’s a link between thyroid and cysts; so, it’s good to take these tablets and regulate the hormones.
3. STRI POSHAK SYRUP
You can avail this kit and enjoy the benefits of stri poshak syrup. This syrup is very good for overall women’s health.
4. RAJA PRAVARTINI VATI
Raja Pravartini Vati is an ayurvedic medicine which helps in treating various problems of women. It has a positive impact on ovaries and uterus and helps in stimulating ovarian functions. Menstrual discharge is also promoted.
- Stri Vyadhihari Tablets – 1 tablet twice daily.
- Kachnaar guggul – 2 tablets twice daily.
- Stri-Poshak Syrup – 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
- Rajahpravartani Vati – 2 tablets twice daily.