Acidity is becoming a common problem nowadays. This is due to wrong eating habits & sedentary lifestyle of an individual. When the gastric glands in our body produce a large amount of acid it disturbs the digestion process. The people that are more prone to acidity are obese; overindulge in alcohol, excessive consumption of spicy & non-vegetarian food items, intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pregnant women, menopause, asthma, diabetes, hiatal hernia, peptic ulcers patients, etc. Acidity can lead to belching, burning sensation in the throat, stomach, bloating, heartburn, chest pain, etc. Instead of allopathic treatment for acidity, you should always take natural and herbal products. Ayurveda provides the best and effective treatment for hyperacidity patients.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Pittashekhar Rasa
These are herbal tablets prepared from Sootshekhar rasa, Bilva majja, Kalmegha, Shankha bhasma, Kapardika bhasma, etc. that balances pitta dosha in the body. Regular use of these tablets improves digestion, enhances appetite, carminative, reduces acidity, prevents gastric ulcers, reduces heartburn, acts as a laxative, pain in the abdomen, etc.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
2. Agnimukha Churna
This herbal churna is prepared from ingredients like Vacha (Acorus calamus), Pippali (Piper longum), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), etc that balances vata & kapha doshas in the body. It gives effective results in indigestion, anorexia, abdominal pain, constipation, loss of appetite, flatulence, bloating, intestinal gas, intestinal gas, etc.
Recommended Dosage: Take a half teaspoon of this churna twice daily with normal water.
3. Detox Premium Powder
These herbal sachets are prepared from ingredients such as Shankh bhasma, Sutshekhar ras, Parvalpishti, Shukta, Giloy, Kamdudha ras, Shvetparpati that gives calming effect on the stomach.
- Shankh bhasma: This ayurvedic bhasma is prepared from conch shell. The bhasma shows antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antacid, digestive stimulant properties. The problems like indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, etc are easily treated with it.
- Sutshekhar ras: It is an ayurvedic preparation that maintains pitta dosha in the body. This ras provides effective results in abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, fever, headache, epigastric tenderness, etc.
- Parval pishti: This pishti is prepared from coral calcium processed in rose water. It provides effective results in acidity, burning sensation, headache, etc.
- Shukta pishti: This pishti balances the pitta dosha in the body and removes all toxins from the body.
- Giloy satv: Giloy satv possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, immunomodulator, etc properties. It eliminates the ama from body hence provide good results in acidity problem.
- Kamdudha ras: This ras reduces heat, burning sensation, epigastrium tenderness, irritability, heartburn, and acidity.
- Shwet parpati: It is also effective in acidity.
Recommended Dosage: Take one sachet twice daily.
4. Amlapitta Mishran
This is an ayurvedic preparation that contains ingredients like Vasa (Justicia Adhatoda), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Triphala (three myrobalans), Patol (Trichosanthes dioica), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Chirayta (Swertia chirayita), etc that regularizes Pitta dosha in the body. This syrup strengthens metabolic activities and enhances the action of agni. It provides effective results in heartburn, abdominal pain, nausea, bloating, belching, etc.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily.