Babchi oil, also termed as ‘Kustanashini’ (leprosy destroyer) in Ayurveda, is extracted from one of the most trusted Ayurvedic herbs (Psoralea corylifolia )for blood purification and skin health. It is also used as alternative medicines in pathies like Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy to treat various skin disorders like leucoderma, lumbago, leprosy, bone disorders, psoriasis, impotence, and intestinal worms. This oil helps to maintain genital health. It works effectively in lower back pains and skin infections. CAC Babchi oil is 100% natural, pure and herbal with the highest quality. It is certified organic and hence, is safe to use.
- Bakuchi has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-oxidant properties.
- It can be applied locally in leucoderma
- It is no side effects
- It shrinks white spots on the skin and reduces pigmentation
- Skin rashes
Ingredients: Babchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Herb
Dosage: Apply twice daily on the local surface.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & Herbal supplement for overall health
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Free from preservatives & chemicals
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda