Kutaj ghanvati is a classical Ayurvedic formulation which is pure herbal consist of stem bark of Kutaja as the main ingredient. The meaning of Ghan is dried powder or liquid or decoction and Vati is termed pills or tablets. The dried decoction of Kutaj in tablet form is kutaj ghan vati. Kutaj is an herb that is especially useful in loose motions, dysentery, and other digestive diseases. The botanical name of Kutaj is Holarrhena antidysenterica (Family: Apocynaceae).
Kutaj is used mainly used in diarrhea, dysentery, piles, and fistula. Modern science, which is based on evidence also supports its traditional uses. In a study of the stem, bark results found that it is effective against intestinal pathogens, diarrhea IBS, piles, and dysentery.
Kutaja bark – Holarrhena antidysenterica
Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kutajghan Vati has the following medicinal properties.
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
Kutajghan Vati is useful in the following conditions.
- Diarrhea with Fever
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain/cramps due to Diarrhea
Benefits & Medicinal Uses
It reduces AMA (toxins as per Ayurveda), mucus content in stool, Haemostatic and checks to bleed. it is prominently effective in IBS, Ulcerative colitis, and helps in the proper functioning of intestines.
Dosage- 1-2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & Herbal supplement for overall health
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Free from preservatives & chemicals
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda