CAC Mahatriphla Ghrit is herbal and purely ayurvedic formulation. It is mainly used to balance vata and pitta dosha. In Ayurveda it is basically used to treat various eye disorders like Cataract, Conjunctivitis etc.
It is also used in procedure like Snehkarma to treat many eye diseases. It contains herbs like Harar, Behera, Amla, Shatavri, Guduchi, Long pepper, Sita that help to prevent eye related diseases and maintain healthy eye muscles.
- Bhringraj swaras
- Vasa rasa
- Goat milk
USES OF MAHATRIPHLA GHRIT
- Eye allergies
- Computer vision syndrome
- Stye in the eye
DOSAGE: 1 teaspoon with lukewarm water or milk twice daily.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda