Basically, piles are also known haemorrhoids & can give you a tough time. A swelling is developed around the anus and the symptoms might rage from mild to painful. In several cases, the symptoms might subside on their own and no treatment is needed. However, if the pain worsens, some treatment might be needed.
The swelling occurs inside the anal canal or around the anus. This is the area through which passage of stools happen. In simple words, it’s a small mass of tissue that is found in the anal canal. Whenever you pass bowels, you would experience bleeding and pain.
CAUSES OF PILES
- The major of piles is irregular bowel movement. It increases chances of diarrhoea & constipation, which in turn leads to piles.
- Constipation is believed to be the major cause of piles. Basically, it leads to prolonged straining, which in turn puts pressure on that area.
- Junk food is another contributor to piles. When there’s no fiber and when diet is imbalanced, piles are caused. Pay attention on fiber intake in order to lead a pile-free life.
- Even hereditary factors are necessary for this condition. Yes, it’s passed on from generations to generations too, if proper care is not taken.
- Even in pregnancy, many women complain of piles. Well, when the fetus develops, pressure is exerted on those vascular structures.
- Piles commonly strikes obese people. Also, people who constantly sit for long hours have a tendency of developing this problem.
- Sometimes, it’s because there’s obstruction in the way of anal canal. Yes, it happens owing to abnormal growth in the passage.
- Some other factors include age & also lack of valves in the anal passage. Other causes include too much intake of alcohol, spicy foods and lots of non-veg food.
AYURVEDA AND PILES
Ayurveda blames in on the doshas. Yes, the practice believes that piles occur due to impairment of 3 doshas, mainly vata. Due to vata, low digestive fire is created, which in turn leads to constant constipation. Even accumulation of toxins and waste products in rectum’s varicose veins and body contribute to this.
Sedentary lifestyle and faulty diet are the main reasons why piles are caused. Due to such foods, problems of gas formation, indigestion, acidity and piles increases to a great extent. In such cases, Ayurveda comes to the rescue. Ayurvedic medicines not only aim to reduce the pile mass, but also help to regulate digestive processes, so that piles don’t occur again in future.
It is believed that the main cause of this painful problem is constipation. Hence, the main aim of Ayurveda is to treat the root cause, so that stools are soft and straining is completely eliminated.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PILES
Chandigarh Ayurved Center has come up with a Pile relief kit that will save you from those painful and bleeding piles. The kit has many things; the mixture of all these herbs work synergically to uproot the problem.
1. ARSHO FIT CAPSULES
The kit contains 120 Arsho Fit Capsules that are highly effective in the treatment of piles. These capsules are mainly for pile related disorders. They give you comfort from bleeding irritations and itching problems.
2. PILEWIN TABLETS
As the name suggests, it wins over Piles with great ease. They are helpful in the treatment of external as well as internal haemorrhoids and help to get rid of bleeding piles. The piles mass is shrunk and pitha is regulated. You can even take the tablets with buttermilk rather than water.
3. PANCHSAKAR CHURNA
It effectively treats constipation and bloating and helps you get rid of various stomach disorders. Since we have repeatedly mentioned above that constipation is the leading cause of piles, it’s necessary to get rid of the same.
4. TRIPHALA SYRUP
This is an Ayurvedic miracle. It is a bowel cleanser and ensures that the digestive functions work properly. It takes care of the digestive track and results in effective bowel movement.
USAGE / DOSAGE
- Arsho Fit Capsule – 2 capsules twice daily.
- Pilewin Tablets – 2 tablets twice daily.
- Panchsakar Churna – 1 teaspoon once in a day with warm water.
- Triphala Syrup – 2 teaspoon twice daily.
So if your loved one is facing this issue, it’s time to buy this kit & let them know the benefits.