CAC Dadimashtak churna is herbal and purely ayurvedic formulation. It is used in Indigestion, and to treat Malabsorption syndrome and Diarrhea. CAC Dadimashtak churna is a pitta pacifying medicine used for various diseases like Flatulence, IBS, and Anorexia. It contains ingredients like patra, Nagkeshar, Yavani, Ginger and Dadim etc. It is used as a anti oxidant, anti allergic, carminative, anti microbial and immunity booster.
- White cumin seeds
- Long pepper root
USES OF DADIMASHTAK CHURNA:
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Trouble passing stools
- Bitter mouth
DOSAGE: 3-6 gm two or three times a day after meals.
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- This product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 125 years of serving mankind through ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda