The dengue virus is spread by the Aedes Aegypti mosquito. These mosquitoes are known to bite early in the morning and late in the night and infection can be acquired by a single bite. People likely suffering from dengue usually go through the following symptoms – high grade fever, headache, vomiting, muscle and joint pain, skin rashes, etc. Sometimes people tend to overlook them, and it develops into a more serious form of Dengue, which results in- bleeding, low levels of blood platelets, blood plasma leakage, low blood pressure, weakness, etc.
Nowadays, Global climate changes directly affect the natural environment and contribute to an increase in the transmission of diseases by vectors. Among these diseases, Dengue is at the top of the list. ‘Chandigarh Ayurved Centre’ provided the ‘’Dengue Fever Kit’’, made up of purely ayurvedic medicines which directly boost up the immunity power of an individual and helps in the prevention of Dengue. By the regular use of this kit, you will notify the best results with no side effects.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Plajest Tablet
This is the best medicine for the prevention and treatment of Dengue. It contains – Carica papaya extract & Tinospora cordifolia extract tablets. It can alleviate pain and reduces fever. This medicine is speculated to arrest and reverse the viral infection and prevent the disease from advancing into a critical stage. They are highly beneficial to increase the platelet counts and revived the patients.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice a day with normal water.
2. Detox Premium Powder
The powder contains all the Ayurvedic herbs which strengthen the immune system of the body and prevents the complication of dengue by potentiating immune system. It helps in controlling the disease within a period of 4 to 8 days. The powder includes
- Parwal Pishti – Parwal pishti is prepared from Coral calcium. It is mainly used in Pitta related disorders and helpful in bleeding disorders. This pishti relieves Ama dosha and improves the digestion power. It also improves the strength and immunity.
- Shukta Pishti – It is prepared from Pearl oyster shell. Shukta pishti pacifies Pitta and Kapha dosha. It is the best ant-acid and relieves the abdominal distention. Shukta pishti reduces the rashes on the arms and legs.
- Giloy Satva–Giloy satva includes water-soluble extract of Giloy/Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia). It balances the aggravated pitta and acts as a mild-antipyretic, antacid, and immuno-modulator. It also reduces burning sensation in the hands, feet, and body.
- Kamdudha Ras–According to Ayurveda principles, Kamdudha Ras has Sheeta Virya thus it is beneficial in every Pitta Roga classified in Ayurveda. It is beneficial in the symptoms like burning sensation, restlessness, bleeding tendencies, excessive thirst, hot flashes, vomiting with yellowish or sour water.
- Akik Pishti – Akik bhasma contains Silicon Dioxide and some herbal extracts derived into in during processing with Aloe vera and Rose water. It is used in General debility, Restlessness. It works well in loss of appetite, weight loss, feeling of excessive heat in the body.
- Ghandak Rasayan – Ghandak Rasayan is a great antibacterial, antiviral ayurvedic medicine. It acts as an anti-pyretic, analgesic, & blood purifier.
- Shankh Bhasma–It is prepared from Conch shell. Shankh bhasma usually pacifies the Kapha dosha. It is a good acid neutralizer, which helps in reducing the hyperacidity and may rectify the acid production which ultimately cures the headache, vomiting.
- Sutshekhar Ras–It is an important medicine used in Ayurveda, which acts on Pitta dosha and reduces the symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, headache, sour taste of mouth, restlessness, etc.
- Sudhyog Tablet – It acts as an anti-inflammatory and helps in reducing the headache, joint pain, etc.
- Shweta Parpati – This parpati balances the Vata and Pitta dosha. It helps in proper excretion of Mala and Kleda by improving the urinary output.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 sachet twice a day with normal water.
3. Giloy Ghan Vati
As the name suggested “Giloy” is the main ingredient of this medicine. It is a potent immuno-modulator herb. It is beneficial for improving the immunity and prevents from common infections. These tablets provide palliative treatment in fever. The vati reduces Kapha dosha, pacifies Vata and detoxifies the Pitta dosha. It is beneficial in general weakness, recurrent infections, periodic fever syndrome, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 tablets twice a day with normal water.
4. Ricoliv Syrup
The syrup contains – Kutki root (Picrorhiza kurroa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Pitpapda (Fumaria officinalis), etc. This tonic is suitable for improving body metabolism; the herbal extracts that are part of the constitution provide relief from issues like sluggishness of liver, loss of appetite, regenerating liver tissues related to dengue fever. This syrup will help to regenerate healthy liver cells and boosts the organ’s ability to filter toxins from the blood.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day.