Shiro vasti is aimed at relieving neurological ailments and diseases. It involves an intensive herbal oil application that is essentially an herbal oil bath for your head. Before the procedure, it is crucial to follow a proper examination from an Ayurvedic practitioner and have an accurate diagnosis of ailing conditions.
Procedure –The patient first sits upright on a wooden stool. The head is secured with a leather cap so that oil does not leak out, creating a container to hold the medicated oil. Let the oil stays on the head for roughly 45 minutes and is then drained out. The practitioner is expected to examine the wait time until the appropriate signs of treatment manifest. The head is then cleaned with a cloth and afterward, the medicated oil is massaged into the patient’s head, forehead, shoulders, palms, and soles.
- Balances the Vata and Kapha dosha in the brain
- Eases disorders related to the eye, nose, ears
- Relieves sinusitis problems
- Improves skin complexion
- Maintains overall health
- Prevents psychosomatic diseases
- Balances the brain and skull and promotes intellect
- Alleviates pain as marma points are stimulated
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician & Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided