Virechana is a Sanskrit word that means “laxative” or “purging” and may refer to any substance used to induce purging. It mainly includes the administration of purgative substances for the cleansing of pitta through the lower pathways.
Procedure –This therapy involves the intake of Ayurvedic and herbal medicines that destroy the doshas and toxin from the body and bring them to the abdomen. As Pitta is situated at the level of intestines, it is best to expel toxins through the anal route. The Ayurvedic medications that are used for the therapy may vary from person to person depending on the patient’s digestion strength. During the whole treatment, the patient will be subjected to oral intake of Ayurvedic medicines followed by fermentation. The patient will also be subjected to a personalized light and warm diet.
- Removes the toxins from the whole body
- Effective treatment for piles, constipation, acidity, ulcers, liver/ spleen diseases, jaundice
- Cleanses body from poisoning
- Cures mild and chronic skin disorders
- Relives headache, anemia, pain in the large intestine, non-healing wounds- helps to manage diabetes, asthma, and heart diseases
- Reduces gynecological disorders
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided