Genetic illness, health conditions, or infections makes your skin to react in unusual ways. This may include – psoriasis, scabies, itching, dry patches, eczema, dermatitis, boils, irregular patches on the skin, urticaria, etc. Instead of using creams, lotions or other cosmetics you should use Skin Glow Kit a natural and herbal formula. The Kit includes many natural herbal medicines which can purify and detoxify your body in a natural way.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Detox Premium Powder
The sachet includes all the natural ingredients which help to detoxify the body and maintain the natural luster and glow in the skin. This herbal sachet contain various ingredients mentioned below:
- Parwal Pishti – It is an Ayurvedic medication based on Coral Calcium. Parwal pishti acts as an anti-inflammatory. It prevents from sunburn and pricking sensation in the skin after burning, etc.
- Shukta Pishti – It is prepared from the pearl oyster shell. Shukta Pishti is used in acne and skin allergy. It mainly helps to remove the patches.
- Giloy Satva – Giloy satva is ayurvedic preparation that reduces the signs of aging, dark spots, pimples, etc.
- Tal Sindoor –It purifies the blood which in turns treats the skin disorders. Tal Sindoor shows an anti – allergic properties and also used in skin irritation, itching, and improves the health of the skin.
- Gandhak Rasayana– This is a classical preparation used in itching, burning sensation, urticaria, eczema, scabies, pimples, etc.
- Kamdudha Rasa – Kamdudha Ras is an herbal-mineral ayurvedic classical medicine having SHEETA VIRYA properties. It is used in burning sensation, excessive sweating, hot flashes, heat sensation, etc.
- Sudh Yog Powder -It helps to remove patches, acne. Sudh Yog Powder helps in nourishing and moisturizing the skin. This powder promotes detoxification and rejuvenation. It helps in engender vibrant, which makes the skin healthy.
- Jahar Mohra Pishti – Jahar mohra pishti is an Ayurvedic mineral based formulation. In Ayurveda, it mainly works on pitta dosha. The main work of Jahar Mohra Pishti is to detoxify the body and maintain the luster on the face.
Recommended Dosage –Take 1 Sachet twice a day with normal water.
2. Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu:
Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is an ayurvedic preparation mainly used for skin diseases. This tablet contains pure herbal ingredients such as Nimba(Azadirachta indica), Patola(Cucumis acutangulus), Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia), Vasa(Adhatoda vasica), etc. This tablet promotes detoxification and rejuvenation. Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu tablet is a natural source of anti –oxidant. It promotes engender vibrant and healthy skin.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablets twice a day with normal water.
3. Skin Glow Kadha :
This herbal decoction gently and deeply cleanses the skin. It makes your skin fair and bright. The decoction is composed of dalchini, giloy, tulsi, chirata, haldi, mahaguni, bahera, etc. Skin Glow Decoction reduces spots, marks, and blemishes. It contains saffron which reduces the Melanin pigment in the skin. This decoction is suitable for all skin types.
Recommended Dosage – Take 10 mL twice a daily with normal water.
4. Twak Churana :
This herbal powder is prepared from two herbs Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) & Chopchini(Smilax malabarica) that in combination reduces uneven pigmentation. Manjishtha mainly helps in deep detoxification and blood purification. It can also be used for hand lotion to treat dry, cracked hands, or feet. This herbal powder is good for dry skin, rashes, acne. It has been used in psoriasis. Skin Glow powder removes toxins and impurities of blood. This powder helps to rejuvenate and promote the longevity. It helps to open the blocked sweat pores. This powder is used in infectious conditions like, eczema, pimples, and chronic skin disorders.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 teaspoonful twice a day with normal water.
5. Panchsakar Churna :
Panchsakar Churna is an ayurvedic formulation that consists of five ingredients named as – Saindhav Lavana (Rock Salt), Swarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia), Shatapushpa (Anethum sowa), Shunti – (Zingiber officinale), Balaharitaki (Unripe fruits of Terminalia chebula). Panchsakar Churna is naturally detoxifying, thus it removes the toxins from the body. It relieves inflammation and
useful in all types of skin problems.The powder has an anti – inflammatory properties due to which it can reduces the swelling.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 teaspoonful with lukewarm water at bedtime.
6. Orange Face Cream :
Orange Face Cream makes your skin look beautiful, softer, and healthier for long duration. Oranges are rich in calcium, fibre and vitamin C which aid in skin exfoliation and help to dry out acne, improving the overall look of your skin. Orange face cream helps in drawing out all the impurities leaving a beautiful healthy glow. Natural oils present in Oranges help to moisturise skin.
Recommended Dosage – Gently apply on your face twice daily.
7. Aloe Vera Gel :
Aloe Vera herb is well known for its medicinal properties and has multiple benefits in case of skin problems. The gel is made up of pure extract of aloe vera that has a mixture of rose petals in it. The gel has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties and also provides a
coolant effect to the skin. This gel provides good result in Acne or Pimples, Dry Skin, Hyper- Pigmentation, Provides natural glow to the skin.
Method of Application – Gently apply over the affected area of the skin.