The Liver is the most important organ in our body. When there is an accumulation of fats in the liver it fails to function well that forms fatty liver condition. The fatty liver is divided into three stages. Grade 1: In which there are excess fat cells that get attached to the liver. This grade is also known as a simple fatty liver. Grade 2: In this stage, an inflammation is seen in the liver. Grade 3: It is a severe stage, in this stage fat is deposited on the liver & its function is disturbed completely. If fatty liver is at the last stage the signs & symptoms seen in patients are loss of appetite, weakness, fatigue, itching in the skin, nasal bleeding, yellow eyes & skin, abdominal pain, swelling in the abdomen, & legs. These conditions can be treated at home with some simple home remedies mentioned below in detail:
Leucorrhea a common health issue faced by most of the women at any age. It is a condition in which whitish fluid is discharged from the genital areas of a woman. There is very much difference between the leucorrhea & regular discharge. In the case of leucorrhea, infection takes place in the vagina that is of a different form. The signs & symptoms that are faced in leucorrhea patients are fatigue, abdominal pain, headache, abdominal cramps, itching, constipation, pain in lumbar region & calves muscle. The main causes of leucorrhea are poor hygiene, lack of nutrients, urinary tract infections, and presence of bacteria or fungi, irritation due to contraceptives, anemia, or diabetes. Most of the women are given antibiotics for the treatment of leucorrhea but it not work. Instead of all these, you can use the best & effective home remedies that are good for managing this condition naturally.
Neem is an amazing herb that shows antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, & antiseptic properties. Hence it is beneficial in treating leucorrhea.
How to use:
- Prepare juice from fresh neem leaves 20 ml twice daily with an equal amount of water.
- Take fresh leaves of neem & boil this. Let the water cool down, strain the mixture, & wash your vagina with this water.
- You can also apply neem oil over the affected area of the vagina.
Amla is commonly known as Indian gooseberry. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, & immuno-modulator properties of this herb are very useful.
How to use:
- Take a teaspoonful of Amla powder with a glass of water once daily.
- The powder prepared from Amla can be used as a paste that should be applied to the affected area of the vaginal tract. Do this twice daily for good & effective results.
- Eating fresh fruit of Amla is good for your overall health.
3) Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is another important herb that is beneficial for leucorrhea patients. It naturally helps in managing excessive discharge, itching, burning sensation, tones up the uterine tissue, & inhibit the secretion of abnormal fluid discharge from the vagina.
How to use:
- Prepare fresh juice of Aloe vera & drink 20 ml twice daily.
- Apply the fresh pulp of Aloe vera over the affected area of the vagina.
- Mix Aloe vera & water in equal amount. Apply this water for washing your vagina to get relief from itching, & irritation associated with leucorrhea.
The herb fenugreek is used for various medicinal properties. It provides good results in dealing with the pain, swelling, & vaginal irritation related to leucorrhea patients.
How to use:
- Take a teaspoonful of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water. Soak it overnight. Early in the morning strain the mixture & drink it on an empty stomach.
- You can use fresh leaves of fenugreek in your daily routine.
- Take a teaspoonful of fenugreek powder with a glass of water once or twice daily.
Coriander is a very common herb present in every household. This herb helps in removing all toxins out from the body. It removes toxins that are generated due to microbes in the body.
How to use
- Take a teaspoonful of coriander seeds in two cups of water. Boil it until the remaining half cup. Strain the mixture & drink this once daily.
- You can also use fresh leaves of coriander for cooking purposes for preventing leucorrhea.
- A decoction prepared from the seeds of coriander can be used for washing the vagina.
The leaves of walnut show astringent properties that heal the infections. Walnut is one of the effective home remedies for leucorrhea.
How to use:
- Take fresh leaves of walnut boil it in water for 15 to 20 minutes. After that remove the water, let it cool down, & use this water for cleaning your vagina.
- You can also prepare powder of walnut leaves. Mix it in water, boil this for half an hour. After that strain, the mixture, let it cool down, & use this for washing your vagina for treating leucorrhea.
- Walnut is also used as a dried fruit type. Soak it overnight in a glass of water, eat it early in the morning on an empty stomach for getting its health benefits.
Coconut is a great herb that is used for its various medicinal properties. This can be used for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, & anti-viral properties.
How to use:
a) Drink green coconut water daily.
- b) Coconut oil can be directly applied to the affected part of the vagina in leucorrhea patients.
- c) You can also mix coconut oil with few drops of neem oil in it. Apply this mixture over the affected area for getting relief from pain, itching, & burning sensation in leucorrhea patients.
These all are best home remedies for leucorrhea patients as they are natural & not cause any side-effects on the body.
This infection also known as Urinary Tract Infection is caused by microbes including bacteria, fungi and sometimes rarely by viruses. It is one of the most common infections in people. UTI is usually caused by using unsanitary public toilets or not maintaining hygiene.
A sleep disorder is a condition that often influences your ability to get enough sleep. While it’s normal to sometimes experience difficulties sleeping, it’s not normal to regularly have problems getting to sleep at night, to wake up feeling exhausted, or to feel sleepy during the day.
Kidnеy stonеs, or rеnal calculi, arе solid massеs madе of crystals. Kidnеy stonеs usually originatе in your kidnеys. Howеvеr, thеy can dеvеlopanywhеrе along your urinary tract, which consists of thеsе parts:
Normal blood pressure is vital to life. Without the pressure that forces our blood to flow around the circulatory system, no oxygen or nutrients would be delivered through our arteries to the tissues and organs.
Blood pressure is the force that moves blood through our circulatory system circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. It is one of the crucial signs, alongside respiratory rate, pulse, oxygen immersion, and body temperature.Blood pressure is usually expressed in terms of:
Ankylosing spondylitis is a type of joint inflammation that affects the spine. This is an unending fiery joint pain that normally affects the sacroiliac joints in youthful men. The onset is typically fast with recurring episodes of low back agony and stiffness, which radiates sometimes to rear end or thighs. Characteristically, the side effects are worse in theearly morning and following inactivity.
Fatty livеr disеasе is thе tеrm usеd to rеfеr to thе condition whеrе thеrе is built up of еxcеss of livеr fat on thе livеr cеlls. It’s a common complaint among wеstеrn countriеs and at lеast onе in thеn pеoplе arе facеd with this problеm.Livеr normally doеs contain somе fat, but if fat accounts for morе than 10 pеr cеnt of thе livеr’s wеight, thеn a pеrson is said to havе fatty livеr and onе may dеvеlop morе sеrious complications rеlatеd to that in thе futurе.
Today mostly everybody knows what depression is. Over 5 crore people in India suffer from depression. Depression is mostly treated as a psychological disease, however it was recently established that it affects a person physically too. Depression is also known as “clinical depression”, “the blues” etc.
COLD AND COUGH FLU
This topic probably doesn’t need an introduction. Every person in their lifetime has gotten common cold. From infancy to old age everyone has had cold cough flu. Different people face different symptoms of beginning of cold and cough flu. Some might get a runny nose, some might get a little blocked nose, some might face a sore throat, some might encounter fatigue, some might have cough and lastly some might even face fatigue. It is not necessarily that you get a fever with cold however at an aggravated stage one might get a fever. Cold and cough commonly been known as the flu. Cold and cough is caused by an infection due to bacteria.