Vegetable soup is a healthy recipe for every individual. As through vegetables, we can get all nutrients including vitamins, minerals, proteins, & carbohydrates. The soup prepared at home is better than outside. For maintaining our health a proper & well-balanced diet is necessary.
1) Chopped one carrot, half cabbage, five french beans, sweet corns, one onion, & two cloves of garlic.
2) Two tablespoons of cornstarch.
3) 1/2 tablespoon of oil or butter.
5) Add half teaspoon of black pepper powder.
6) Salt as per requirement.
7) Two teaspoonful of vinegar.
Method of preparation:
1) Chop all vegetables in small pieces.
2) In a bowl add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch & 3 tablespoons of water, mix them well & put them separately.
3) Now take a stockpot put it over medium flame heat put half tablespoon of oil or butter. Add chopped garlic and onion & saute for 2 minutes.
4) After that add chopped carrots, french beans, sweet corn, cabbage, & salt in it. Cook it for 4 minutes.
5) Now add 3 cups of water in it. When this soup starts boiling add salt in it & black pepper.
6) Now put the cornstarch mixture in this soup. Stir it continuously for preventing the formation of lumps.
7) Stir this mixture until it turns thick for around 8 minutes. After that add vinegar & mix them well.
8) Turn off the flame, put this hot soup into serving bowls, & have this yummy, tasty soup freshly prepared at home.
Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1000 plus patients worldwide.