You must have heard a lot about anxiety. But it is not known that if ignored, it can also take the form of depression and anxiety attack. Engagement can happen to anyone. Some people have anxiety about speaking in the middle of the public, and then children have anxiety about the examination.
Usually, we do not take the anxiety as seriously as it is needed. This is the reason that cases of anxiety disorder are increasing among youth nowadays. Symptoms of anxiety are quite common not only in young people but now also in children. In children, such symptoms are broadly called anxiety or rashness.
If the anxiety is ignited, it can take the form of an attack. This is completely different from a panic attack. The symptoms of a panic attack are more fatal than that of an anxiety attack. In an anxiety attack, a person feels fear, anxiety, and restlessness the whole time. The heartbeat increases.
Depression or depression is a problem that no one talks about and that is the biggest obstacle in its solution. There are some special symptoms of depression, the person undergoing depression may recognize these signs and consider proceeding for treatment.
Depression can occur due to biological, genetic, psychosocial, biochemical imbalances. The physical causes of depression are also many such as malnutrition, hormones, hormones, weather, stress, disease, intoxication, prolonged exposure to unpleasant conditions, backache, etc. are the main causes. 90% of depression patients suffer from sleep problems. Not being able to live in our own way and being too ambitious so that the desires are not fulfilled gives rise to depression. An accident or separation from a loved one can also lead to depression.
There is also a big reason in our society that what people will call the biggest disease, this deep layer of our mind has given rise to so many psychologists. Not being able to choose your life partner, your career, career from your choice is a big reason for stress and sorrow that takes the form of depression in the future.
- Excess of sleep and appetite.
- Carbohydrate craving (ie a strong desire to eat junk food like pizzas, pastries, burgers, etc.)
- Psychosocial retardation: – Leiden paralysis (slow paralysis) is also seen in it. The body appears like a wooden log.
- Behavior changes quickly and such young boys and girls are very emotional
- Parents face a lot of struggles with these teenagers.
- Constipation, headache
- Such youths also pretend to get their point, which is called projection, it is more seen in high-level families.
Symptoms of anxiety:
- There is a feeling of tension and fear in a person suffering from anxiety and he maintains distance from people around them. He loves to be alone and remain sad by bringing negative thoughts in mind.
- Shortness of breath, breathlessness, and sleepiness
- There are negative thoughts all the time in mind
- Headache and not doing work
- Diarrhea, fever
- The mouth becomes dry and the person becomes unconscious.
Ayurvedic remedies for anxiety:
- Educe the intake of coffee. caffeine increases heartbeat and makes a person nervous. Excessive coffee drinking can cause many problems, such as ringing ears, palms sweating, and a very high heartbeat.
- Irregular eating habits
- Many people with anxiety do not sleep till late in the night and allow stress to dominate them. This increasing stress also fires their remaining sleep. So don’t wake yourself up late at night.
Ayurvedic remedies of anxiety disorder
- Resort to psychotherapy
First of all, go to a good psychiatrist and start your treatment with the help of psychotherapy. In this therapy, training to control the mind is given. Stay tuned for time and does everything diligently and with pleasure.
- Do not be alone
Always be busy doing something, never leave yourself alone. If there is no desire to do anything, then go to sleep and get plenty of sleep
- Healthy diet
As per Ayurveda in an anxiety disorder, eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-rich food. It should also be noted that whenever you eat food, do not leave it incomplete, eat it whole. Discard outside and unhygienic food.
- Eat food on time
If you troll about food, do not eat at a fixed time, then the balance of the body gradually deteriorates and has an effect on your mental health. An anxiety disorder is also one of them.
- Listen to music
Who does not like music; everyone has their own favorite singer and song, which they like to dance on. Blood pressure is normal by listening to songs and heart rate is also normal. Music is also called the biggest stress booster, so listen to the song of your choice whenever you are concerned.
- Exercise or do yoga
Give at least half an hour to exercise or yoga every day. It is even better if you can do more than half an hour. If there is boredom in exercise and yoga, then one can play sports like cricket, football, badminton, etc.
Ayurvedic home remedies for depression or anxiety
Take 1 teaspoon orange oil and lavender oil. Mix the two oils together and heat them slightly. Then apply it on the head and massage it well. Orange oil can relieve you from anxiety and stress. Due to the medicinal properties found in this oil, it can be used as a home remedy for many diseases. Orange oil serves as aromatherapy. Its aroma serves to freshen the mood, which can relieve anxiety
Take half a teaspoon nutmeg powder and oil. Smelling nutmeg oil can also improve mood. Use it as a spice for lunch and dinner. Nutmeg powder works to increase the taste of food and keep you healthy. It can be used to relieve the symptoms of mental anxiety. Nutmeg has antioxidant properties, which can serve to relieve anxiety. Therefore, it can be said that nutmeg can be treated with panic.
Take Almond oil, Lavender oil, Michelea Alba Leaf Oil. Mix all the oils together. Then apply it on the head and massage it well. Oil massage has been considered the best for treating anxiety. Mixing almond oil, lavender oil, Micheleia alba leaf oil, and applying it can relieve anxiety. Its combination produces anti-anxiety effects, which can help you to measure nervousness
Take Fresh green spinach. Grind the spinach in a mixer and make juice. Then drink it. Spinach can also be eaten as a vegetable. You can drink up to 1 glass of juice per day. You can also eat a cup of vegetables daily. Spinach intake is considered useful for physical and mental health. It has anti-stress and anti-depressive effects, which help you to remain stress-free. The calories in it work by reducing the amount of corticosterone (a type of hormone) in the blood. This helps in relieving stress. Therefore, spinach should be consumed to relieve anxiety
Take Avocado oil. Massage the scalp with avocado oil. You can also eat avocado fruit. You can consume it daily in the morning and massage the scalp with its oil at night. Avocado fruit has some properties that can help relieve anxiety. Avocado contains vitamin B, which helps relieve anxiety. In addition, avocado also contains serotonin (a type of neurotransmitter) and dopamine (a type of hormone and neurotransmitter) that can improve mood
- Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea has been used as a medicine for a long time due to its medical and curative properties. Its anti-inflammatory and calming properties help you in treating nervousness, as well as help, keep the nerves calm. In addition, some elements present in chamomile bind to receptors in the brain like valium. To make chamomile tea, mix two teaspoons of dried chamomile in a cup of water and boil it well. Then add a teaspoon of honey to it. Take this hot tea three times a day. It keeps the brain cool and also boosts your immune system.
- L-thienine or green tea
Green tea is widely known for its antioxidant properties and health benefits. L-thienine is an amino acid in green tea. Researchers have shown that L-thienine helps curb increased heart rate and blood pressure, and according to some human studies, it also helps you reduce anxiety. According to one study, taking 200 mg of L-thienine gave the test a much calmer and more focused test on the subject of anxiety during the test.
Ayurveda anxiety relief
- Laugh openly – Stress or anxiety can be the cause of anything, but you should always be happy to avoid it. Laughing openly reduces anxiety about anything. It can also be seen to have a good effect on mental health
- Exercise – Morning and Evening Walk, Jogging, and Exercise can help keep you worry-free. A short walk in the open air daily helps in relieving stress
- Meditation – Meditation focuses the mind on an object or thought. It can provide peace of mind and emotions. Meditation, like yoga, triggers neurotransmitters, which help control anxiety symptoms
- Adequate sleep – Getting good sleep keeps you away from irritability and stress. It also helps to eliminate anxiety. Therefore, adequate sleep should be taken
- Deep breathing – When we are under more stress, we close our eyes and take deep breaths. This relieves stress. By taking deep breaths, there is a proper flow of energy in the body, which also works to keep you worry-free
- Use of essential oil – Massaging with oil to relieve anxiety and stress has been going on for years. The essential oil can be considered the best for this. It works to make you sleep-free along with worry-free.
- Healthy diet – A healthy diet does not only affect the body, but it also improves your mental health. It also works to remove anxiety. One study stated that a high intake of raw fruits and vegetables benefits mental health.
- Away from smoking – Smoking can cause cancer for you. It may also cause stress and anxiety for you. All of this is due to the nicotine present in cigarette smoke, which can make your mental health completely.
Ayurvedic medicine for depression or anxiety
Depression Go Kit’ includes natural herbs that cure and prevent the condition of depression in a natural way with no side effects.
- Brodley Syrup:
This syrup maintains the overall activity of the brain. As the herbs used for the preparation of this syrup are Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), etc. These all act as a mind relaxant. It is best Ayurvedic medicine for anxiety. The use of this syrup provides good results to the dementia patient. This syrup has the best memory boosting power and helps in increasing the blood flow to the brain. It is used as an antioxidant that increases the retention power
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonfuls twice daily.
- Tagaradi Churna:
Tagar (Valeriana wallichii) is the main ingredient used for the preparation of this churna. This churna is very beneficial in neurological, psychological, and digestive disorders. In low dosage, it calms the mind, strengthens the nerves, and prevents convulsions. It improves the strength of the heart muscles and helps in reducing the blood pressure. It is the best Vata and Kapha pacifier churna. Tagaradi churna improves the quality of sleep and induces sound sleep. It elevates the mood and helps the patients in reducing stress and mood disorders. It is the best Ayurvedic treatment for anxiety.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 teaspoonful twice a day with normal water.
- Rasayan Vati:
Rasayan vati is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic formulation which is best tablet in anxiety which contains various herbs such as Aswagandha, Shilajeet, Amla, Musali, Shatavar, Brahmi, Abhrak Bhasam, Mukta pisti, Praval pisti, , Kaunch Beej, Saunth, Mirch, Brahmi, etc. These ingredients show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, immune-modulator properties. These tablets provide good results in General debility, Psychological disorders, and improves immunity.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
- Brahmi Capsule:
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) is considered the best anti- anxiety medicine and the best herb for neurological disorders. In the preparation of Brahmi vati the main ingredient is Brahmi that makes coordination between the neurons and supports mental clarity. These herbal tablets maintain the overall activity of the brain, relieve stress, and relax the mind.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 capsules twice daily.
- Brain relaxant churna:
This churna is a pure Ayurvedic preparation that contains Amla (Emlica officinalis), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Suddha gandhak, Lauha bhasma, etc. It is mainly used for the treatment of psychiatric conditions, speech problems, to improve intelligence and also beneficial in sleep disturbances, panic attacks, phobia, and relieves stress. It is one of the best Ayurvedic medicines for depression.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablespoonful twice daily.
- Stress care tablet:
Stress care tablets are pure herbal formulation considered as best Ayurvedic tablet for stress prepared from ingredients like Sarpgandha (Rauwolfia serpentine), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamansi (Nardostacys jatamansi).The herbs used for the formulation of these tablets show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, anti-depressant, & immune-modulator properties. These herbal tablets give good results in Stress, Depression, Anxiety, All neurological disorders, Increases intelligence, and Improves memory.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
All these medicines are the best anti-anxiety Ayurvedic medicines for any kind of stress, anxiety or depression.