Pichu therapy is one of the effective panchakarma therapy mainly used to treat the diseases of the head, spine, and cranial nerves. It involves the application of warm oil applied in the mid of the head.
Procedure –In this procedure, a person has to sit on a droni. The therapist prepares a thick layer of cloth or cotton and soaked it in a lukewarm medicated oil. A cloth is placed over the mid of the head for a certain period. After removing cotton, a gentle massage is done over the whole head and a patient is allowed to take a rest for a while.
- Cures the lower back pain and leg muscle pain
- It helps in curing insomnia, hallucinations, and hysteria
- Pacifies the aggravated Kapha Dosha
- Improves memory
- Treats paralysis and facial palsy
- Pichu prevents premature greying of hair, hair fall, and split hair
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician &Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided