Uro vasti is an ayurvedic hot oil treatment where the medicated hot oil preparation or freshly prepared herbal decoction is poured over the heart region.
Procedure – The person is made to lie face down on the Droni. The dough is made up of black gram flour or whole wheat flour. A ring is made of approximately four to five inches in diameter which is placed over the chest region to cover the heart, i.e. to the left side of the sternum. After it is glued with some water, lukewarm medicated oil or herbal decoction is poured slowly into the ring. When this cools down it is squeezed out and replaced with warm oil or herbal decoction. This procedure is of about 40-45 minutes and at the end of the procedure the whole oil or decoction is squeezed out and the ring is removed and a gentle massage is given over the chest area.
- Pacifies aggravated Vata dosha in the chest region
- Nourishes and Strengthens the cardiac muscles; thus rejuvenate the heart
- Regulates cardiac functions
- Relieves deep-seated repressed stress, anger, and grief
- Improves blood circulation and breathing
- Gives a sense of peace and happiness
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided