It is a procedure of Ayurveda in which different herbal powders are mixed to form a paste and is rubbed all over the body.
Procedure – A person has to lie down on the droni. The therapist firstly applies a paste of fine powder over the whole body and a gentle massage is done for about 50-55 minutes. After completing the procedure, the powder is removed and a warm bath is given to the patient.
- These herbal powders exfoliate the skin
- Enhances the complexion and glow of the skin
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Removes stiffness, muscular pain, arthritis
- Helps in eliminating excess Kapha from the body
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided