It is a process of pooling of medicated oil in the navel pit, within a cabin of flour constructed around the navel. Nabhi is considered as marma in Ayurved. Marma is an anatomical area where arteries, tendons, veins, bones, and joints meet to form the location of life.
Procedure – In the procedure, a dough is prepared around the navel with wet flour of black gram or whole wheat flour. It is made into a small ring of four to five inches in diameter and placed over the navel area. The edges of dough are glued to the skin using a small amount of water. The main procedure is performed by filling the hot medicated oil or ghee in the dough either by gently pouring or squeezed in with cotton gauze. When the oil or ghee cools down it is replaced with more warm ones.
- Strengthen the power of digestion and absorption
- Acts on solar plexus thus balance the digestive fire
- Relieves abdominal pain and discomfort
- Enhances appetite
- Relieves constipation and Irritable bowel syndrome
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided