CAC Blood Purifier Syrup is 100% natural & safe prepared from various extracts of herbs. The herbs used for formulation of this syrup shows antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and immune-modulator properties. It is best known for purifying the blood. It helps in eliminating the toxins from blood that cause acne and blemishes. It’s a perfect herbal remedy for skin diseases like acne vulgaris, boils, skin rashes, blemishes, urticaria, and nose bleeding.
Ingredients of Blood Purifier Syrup:
Each 10 ml contains extract of:
- Chirayita (Swertia chirayita) ——————– 200 mg
- Khadir chall (Acacia catechu) ——————- 200 mg
- Majith (Rubia cordifolia) ———————- 100 mg
- Chopchini (smilax glabra) ———————– 100 mg
- Neem chall (Azadirachta cordifolia) ———– 200 mg
- Patol leaves (Trichosanthes dioica) ———— 150 mg
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) ——————– 100 mg
- Via vidang (Embelia ribes) ——————— 100 mg
- Chandan (Santalum album) ——————– 100mg
- Bakuchi seeds (Psoralea corylifolia) ———- 100 mg
- Harar (Terminalia bellerica) ——————– 100 mg
- Bahera (Terminalia chebula) ——————– 100 mg
- Aamla (Emblica officinalis) ——————— 100 mg
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) ———————- 100 mg
Uses of Blood Purifier Syrup:
- Purifies blood
- Improves digestion
- Cures acne
- Beautifies skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- skin disorders
Ingredients description :
- Chirayita (swertia chirayita) – The external application of Chirata paste might help in managing skin diseases such as eczema and pimples due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces the bacterial action on the body as well as reduces inflammation, pain, and redness associated with acne and pimples.
- Khadir chall (acacia catechu) – Khadir has antibacterial and antifungal properties due to which it inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi that cause skin problems. So it may be useful in various skin diseases. Khadir helps to control the symptoms of skin disease like eczema when applied on the affected area.
- Majith (rubia cordifolia) – Manjistha or Indian Madder is considered to be one of the best blood-purifying herbs. It is mainly used to break down blockages in the blood flow and remove stagnant blood. Manjistha herb can be used both internally and externally on skin for promoting skin whitening. It helps in manage acne and pimples by inhibiting the growth of acne-causing bacteria due to its antioxidant property.
- Chopchini (smilax glabra) – Chopchini is useful in skin problems. It manages skin inflammation and allergic reactions by inhibiting the histamine release due to its anti-allergic property. Applying Chopchini cream on the skin helps to manage psoriasis by inhibiting the growth of microorganisms due to its antipsoriatic property.
- Neem chall (Azadirachta indica) – Neem has anti-ageing properties. It is known to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and keeping the hydration levels up. Neem treats acne. Neem has antibacterial properties that fight any kind of breakouts and also soothes itchy and irritated skin. It helps to improve skin tone, reduces dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes and any kind of redness on your skin. Consumed neem juice for skin that it purifies the blood hence increases circulation, fewer pimples and acne and helps in glowing skin.
- Patol patra (trichosanthes dioica) – Patol patra is one such vegetable which according to Ayurveda is an efficient blood purifier. It is light and dry in quality, bitter in taste, ushna or hot in potency, pungent after digestion and it balances Kapha and Pitta. It helps in regulating the excess buildup of Kapha, cleaning our blood and tissues and removing impurities from our body. patol patra deal with a number of skin issues. It consists of a good amount of antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Sulphur, Iodine, Fluorine, Chlorine, Phosphorus, Fiber.
- Giloya (Tinospora cordifolia) – Giloy helps to remove toxins from the body, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes disease. It contains anti-aging properties that help reduce dark spots, pimples, fine lines and wrinkles and gives flawless, glowing skin.
- Aamla (Emblica officinalis) – Amla is loaded with skin-friendly Vitamin C. Amla purifies blood and fights toxins which help you get a beautiful and radiant skin. The rich antioxidants of amla also help delay the effects of premature aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and give young and supple skin. Consuming amla regularly also help to keep dead skin cells, acne and occurrence of pimples away from skin.
Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1000 plus patients worldwide.