CAC Kiwi Face Cream makes your skin look gorgeous, softer, glowing, and healthier for a long duration. Kiwis are rich in antioxidants, fibers, and vitamin C which helps in the exfoliation of the skin, improving the overall texture of your skin, and helps in peeling off acne. Kiwi face cream helps in removing all the impurities leaving a beautiful, healthy, and natural glow. This cream act as an excellent moisturizer, as kiwi contains natural oils. Kiwi contains Antioxidants that fight with free radicals and may help in slowing down the production of wrinkles, and stop premature aging. Vitamin C helps the body to form collagen and elastin which prevent sagging of your skin and your skin looks younger. Daily use of this hydrating and nourishing cream also prevents skin sagging and improves firmness as well.
Ingredients of CAC Kiwi Face Cream
- Kiwi fruit plant extract
- Lemon juice
- Wheat germ oil
- Jojoba oil
- Argan oil
Benefits of CAC Kiwi Face Cream
- Makes your skin glowing and radiant
- Moisturizes the face
- Promote cell regeneration
- Makes your skin looks younger
- Prevents sagging of skin
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces acne spots
- Prevents premature aging of skin cells
- Reduce pigmentation
- Tighten your skin
How to Apply?
After washing your face with a gentle face cleanser, apply small spots of kiwi face cream over your damp face and then even it out all over your face and neck as well.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100 percent safe and natural. Made in India.
- Under the guidance of the MD Ayurveda expert, this product is being formulated.
- Completely natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and harmful chemicals.
- 131 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda.
Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1000 plus patients worldwide.