Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes pain and fatigue throughout the body. According to the National Institutes of Health, 5 million youth, mostly women, suffer from fibromyalgia. The symptoms of fibromyalgia are difficult to identify because they resemble other diseases. Its treatment is also difficult. Some diets are useful to prevent fibromyalgia, which prevents it from growing. Read the slideshow to know more about this.
According to some research, vegetarian diet affects fibromyalgia. Researches have found that vegetarian food in plenty
Join antioxidants and consume them, this gives relief to the patient. According to a research by BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, people who eat raw vegetarian food, they get less pain. Although this type of diet is limited, not everyone can eat this way.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes muscle pain and fatigue. People with fibromyalgia have “tender points” on the body. Tender points are specific locations on the neck, shoulders, back, waist, arms, and legs. These points hurt when pressure is put on them.
People with fibromyalgia may have other such symptoms:
- Sleeping problem
- Morning stiffness
- Painful menstruation
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
- Problems with thinking and memory (sometimes called “fibro fog”)
Nobody knows what causes fibromyalgia. Anyone can have it, but it is most common in middle-aged women. People with rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases are particularly likely to develop fibromyalgia. There is no cure for fibromyalgia, but medication can help you manage your symptoms. Getting enough sleep, exercise and eating well may also help.
What are the Causes of Fibromyalgia ?
If told in true terms, the doctors have not yet found any solid reason for getting this disease and in the field of medicine, the cause of this disease is still being discovered. But still after some research, the causes of this disease have been known.
- Body infection–If you already have any kind of infection in your body, then you are at risk of getting this disease. Or it may further exacerbate the symptoms.
- Heredity-Fibromyalgia is often genetic. If someone in your family has fibromyalgia, other family members are also at increased risk of contracting the disease. Some genetic changes, which have not yet been identified, may be due to a wide range of reasons.
- Tension–Being in a state of constant stress can damage your body for a long time, apart from this, stress can cause hormones in your body and it also causes fibromyalgia.
- The strokes–If someone feels any kind of trauma, whether it is physical trauma or mental trauma, such people can also get fibromyalgia disease. This reason has been postulated to be related to post-traumatic stress disorder. Females are generally more prone to stress, which is why women have more fibromyalgia than men.
- Rheumatic disease–If someone already has rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, they are at increased risk of fibromyalgia.
Prevention From Fibromyalgia
If someone has fibromyalgia disease then this disease cannot be stopped but its severity can be reduced by taking some measures and by making some changes in lifestyle everyday. You can take some of the following measures to prevent this disease from occurring.
- Adopt a balanced diet style – To prevent this disease from occurring, you should adopt a balanced diet style, include grains, fresh fruits and fresh vegetables in your diet.
- Get enough sleep- To avoid this disease, enough sleep should be taken.
- Exercise regularly – Anyway, we should exercise to keep our body healthy and to prevent this disease from happening, we should include regular exercise in the routine.
- Stay away from stress- Keep yourself away from all types of stress, whether it is emotional stress or mental stress, and if it is already there, try to reduce it.
What is the treatment of fibromyalgia?
Although there is no cure available for fibromyalgia, a variety of medications help control its symptoms. Exercise, relaxation and stress reduction measures can also help.
The goal of treating fibromyalgia is to manage pain and reduce symptoms. This is done by mixing medicine and medicines.There are no direct medications available for the treatment of fibromyalgia, but the following medicines are helpful to reduce its symptoms –
Pain relievers that are available to your doctor and chemist, such as naproxen, combiflam, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen, may prove to be suitable in Tylenol fibromyalgia. Also, Ultrom can be taken in case of serious problems. Can.
Antidepressants are used in treating anxiety or depression associated with fibromyalgia. These drugs can also help improve sleep quality.In addition to medicines, awakening and adopting the right lifestyle can help you cope with the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Lifestyle changes and alternative treatments for fibromyalgia make you feel better while reducing pain. Many of these alternative treatments focus on reducing stress and reducing pain.
*Following are the different types of treatments for fibromyalgia – Following are the different types of treatments for fibromyalgia:
- Regular exercise.
- Getting enough sleep at night.
- Massage therapy.
- Eating a balanced diet.
As we have learned, there is no direct cure for this disorder. This disorder can happen to anyone, at any age. But keeping in mind health medicine, we can definitely reduce its cost potential with a balanced lifestyle.
*Following is the diet suggested for the patients suffering form Fibromyalgia and CFS
- Coconut water and Coconut milk
- Juice of carrot, Cucumber, Beetroot
- Cooked vegetables
- Spices like cumin, coriander, ginger asafetida.
- Green salad with a dressing of lemon juice and a little salt
Ayurvedic herbs for fibromyalgia:
- Decoction of the roots of ten herbs ‘Dashamula quath’ or ‘Dashamularishta’is useful
- Daily use of the Ayurvedic compound ‘Triphala choorna’ is recommended to cleanse the colon.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with warm water helps to reduce pain and inflammation in Fibromyalgia.
- Garlic is useful for detoxification and to enhance immune system function.
- Guggul is a very helpful herb for relief of pain.
- Licorice root supports the glandular system and acts in the body like cortisone. Use with caution.
- Ginger Tea. Ginger is a good alternative to aspirin to relieve minor aches and pains.
Generic preparations available in market such as -Dashamulaquath, Triphala guggul, Rasna saptak quath , Vata Vidhwans Rasa etc. can be taken under the guidance of a ayurvedic physician
Dr. Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1 Lakh Plus patients worldwide.