CAC Panchsakar churna is a herbo mineral and purely ayurvedic formulation. It mainly works on your Vata and pitta dosha of your body. It can cure Chronic Constipation and help relieve symptoms of Acidity, indigestion, Belching and colic pain. It acts as a mild Laxative and reduces Bloating. It works very efficiently on a disease named IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) which is very common nowadays that affects your day to day activities. CAC Panchsakar churna is 100% natural and pure. It is prepared from various herbs like Haritaki, Shunthi, Swaran Patri, Shatapushpa, and Saindhav Lavan that show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and laxative properties.
Each 100gm PANCHSAKAR CHURNA contains:
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) 2gm
- Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale) 1gm
- Saindhava Lavana (Rock Salt) 1gm
- Svarna Patri (Cassia Angustifolia) 4gm
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum Vulgare) 1gm
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS-
Scientific Name- Terminalia Chebula
- It is enriched with plenty of nutrients and posses healing properties like Anti-cancerous, antibacterial, anti-diabetic and anti-oxidant properties. It contains essential vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- It is a source of Vitamin C, manganese, selenium, potassium, iron and copper. It also contains plant chemicals like –Tanic acid, gallic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and behenic acid.
- It is helpful in relieving constipation, bloating other gastric issues.
- It helps to prevent from Cough and Cold,
- It is good for skin and hair health.
- It helps to removes Acne and ulcer.
- It helps in weight loss
- It helps to lower the blood sugar level.
- It boosts your immunity level.
Scientific Name- Zingiber Officinale
- Ginger contains very few vitamins and minerals. Since it is typically eaten in small quantities, people generally don’t get many nutrients from it.
- Unique compounds within ginger are thought to be the primary source of its health benefits. These include gingerol, shogaols, zingiberene, and zingerone.
- It is a great option for improving the metabolism of the body. It benefits a lot in all digestive disorders specially loss of appetite, hemorrhoids, tastelessness and flatulence.
Saindhava Lavana or Rock Salt
- According to Ayurveda saindhava lavana is considered to be superior in quality among the five types of salt mentioned in text. It can balance the three doshas – The vata, pitta and kapha.
- It may reduce the risk of low- sodium. It is essential for proper muscle and nerve function.
- It may aid digestion and may treat sore throats.
Scientific Name- Cassia Angustifolia
- It is a potent herb which helps to reduce hyperacidity, bloating and flatulence. It helps to relieve constipation, restores your gut health, improves the colon health and maintains healthy digestion.
- It is widely used for the treatment of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), anal or rectal surgery, Anal fissures or tears in the lining of the anus, Hemorrhoids, and weight loss.
Scientific Name- Foeniculum Vulgare
- It is widely used as a Female health enhancer.
- It boosts up the breast milk production.
- It soothes joint pains and good for bone Health
- It helps to cures urinary complaints.
- It helps to calm painful boils and swellings.
- It is used in various health issues like PCOD/PCOS.
- It Aids in Digestion
- It is useful in Insomnia
- Helps to Control diabetes
- It helps to prevent excess Gas It Boosts up your Immune system.
- Abdominal pain
- Constipation problems
- Loss of appetite
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Intestinal disorders
- Colic pain
- Acidic belching
- Supports intestinal immunity
- Chandigarh Ayurved Centre products are 100% safe and natural. MADE IN INDIA.
- This product is formulated under the guidance of the MD Ayurveda expert.
- Natural and herbal products for overall health.
- Free from preservatives and chemicals.
- 125 years of serving mankind through Ayurveda.
- Serving society 4th Generation in Ayurveda
Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1000 plus patients worldwide.