The prostate gland is a major problem in ageing males, especially those touching 60, and it is absolutely essential to not let it grow as that may lead to acute urine issues, painful ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and cancer.
- Man having a frequent urge to urinate and there is weak flow of urinate with an inability to empty the bladder there is reason to worry.
- The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. The prostate is just in front of the rectum.
- The prostate is a gland that produces some of the fluid that carries sperm during ejaculation. The gland surrounds the urethra at the neck of the bladder.
- The bladder neck is the area where the urethra joins the bladder. The bladder and urethra are parts of the lower urinary tract.
- The prostate has two or more lobes, or sections enclosed by an outer layer of tissue, and it is in the front of the rectum just below the bladder.
- The urethra is the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body. In men the urethra also carries semen out through the penis.
- Maintain Urinary tract function and flow.
- Reduces symptoms of enlarge prostate.
- Support Healthy PSA level.
- Restores Male Energy.
- Supports Healthy prostate and normal male urogenital function.
Each 1000 mg tablet contains:
- Lahsuna (allium sativum) ——————-150 mg
- Gokhru (tribulus terrestris) —————-100 mg
- Kaishore guggulu —————————–100 mg
- Kanchnar guggulu —————————-150 mg
- Shwet parpati ———————————100mg
- Chandra prabha vati ————————-200 mg
- Yavakshar —————————————50 mg
- Trinpanchmool kwath ———————–100 mg
- Lahsuna – Garlic is a potential safe, non-toxic for preventing prostate growth in men with BPH. It has been known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and antioxidant effects. Owing to these effects, garlic and its preparations have been used for the treatment of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement and relief of BPH symptoms for decades.
- Gokhru – Gokshura gives relief in benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate gland due to its Mutral (diuretic) and Sita (cold) properties. This helps to increase urine secretion and reduce the swelling and burning sensation during urination. Gokshura might be useful for cancer as it induces apoptosis while leaving the non-cancerous cells unharmed. It also has anti-proliferative property and might reduce the growth of cancer cells. Gokshura has a diuretic effect. So it is advisable to use Gokshura with caution along with other drugs having a diuretic effect.
- Kaishore guggulu –it is Bitter, Pungent, Astringent, Sweet in taste, Light in quality, and warm in potency. It balance all doshas, especially Pitta in body. Guggul extract may help fight certain types of cancer. guggulsterone appears to suppress enzymes known as protein kinase that promote tumor growth while stimulating other proteins that trigger apoptosis in tumor cells. Among some of the tumor cell line partially or fully neutralized in the lab are breast cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer, leukemia, liver cancer, and prostate cancer.
- Kanchnar guggulu – A lump formed between the outer skin layer and muscle layer is known as a lipoma. The Kanchanar Guggulu reduces lipoma size and suppresses its further growth because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour properties.
- Chandra prabha vati – Chandraprabha Vati might be useful in managing various urinary complications. It helps to prevent the formation of toxins and removes them through urine by increasing urine flow. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a common cause of lower urinary tract symptoms in aging men. In Ayurveda, BPH is similar to Vatasthila. In this condition, aggravated Vata gets localized in between urinary bladder and rectum. This produces a dense fixed firm glandular swelling called Vatashtila or BPH. Taking Chandraprabha Vati helps to balance Vata and control the size of the prostate gland. It also helps to reduce the symptoms like painful or frequent urination. In Urinary tract infection, Chandraprabha Vati control burning sensation because it has Pitta balancing effect, increases the urine flow and subsides the symptoms of UTI like burning sensation during urination.
- Yavakshar – Yavakshara is alkali preparation of Yava or barley containing Potassium bicarbonate and useful in the treatment of abdominal diseases, urinary problems, Kapha vata vikar, amavata, poison and various other diseases. This medicine has diuretic and diaphoretic properties. It is Katu rasa in taste and Katu vipak, Ushna Virya, Vata, Kaphaghna in action. Yava kshara is a useful medicine in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) which is urological condition caused by the non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland in males with advancement of age.
PROSTATE CARE TABLET
Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1000 plus patients worldwide.