Sciatica pain is seen in many people nowadays.
Since, we have to sit and work all day, due to which our health is adversely affected and we are also prone to diseases like sciatica.
In such a situation, people need to know about such a disease so that they can treat it properly.
Now this question will definitely come in your mind, what are the other symptoms of this disease, then you can read this article to get answers to similar questions.
What is sciatica pain?
Sciatica refers to pain that radiates to feet and lower part of body.
This pain occurs mainly due to compression of the cytoplasmic vein of the body, which extends to the foot and ax.
Symptoms of sciatica pain
- If a person sees these 6 symptoms in his body, then he should immediately see a doctor to check his health as he can make him a patient of sciatica-
- Lower back pain- The main symptom of sciatica is lower back pain.
- Although people may mistake it as a normal back pain, they should not come to any conclusion without the advice of a doctor as it can be a sign of sciatica.
- Increase of leg pain while sitting- If a person aggravates leg pain while sitting, then he should meet with a doctor and check his health as it may be a symptom of sciatica.
- Hip pain- Another symptom of sciatica.is pain in the hip. In such a situation people should not ignore it as it can be a sign of sciatica.
- Burning or twisting of the foot- This disease can also happen to those who feel burning or twitching under the foot.
- Such people should take special care of their health and should contact the doctor in case of any health related problem as they may develop cytoplasm.
- Numbness of the feet- If a person’s feet become numb, then he may need medical help.
- Since numbness of the feet can be a symptom of sciatica,it becomes very important to correct it in time.
- Trouble walking- Another symptom of sciatica.is difficulty walking.
- Ignoring this person can prove to be harmful.
Causes of Sciatica pain
There is no single reason for the pain of sciatica., but this problem can be caused by many reasons.
So far, studies on sciatica.have shown that the disease can be mainly due to the following reasons:
- Sciatica Vein Suppression- The predominant cause of sciatic vein pain is cystic vein compression.
- This is mainly from herniated discs, for which a doctor is assisted.
- Excess of weight- Sciatica can also occur in people who are overweight.
- Such people should try to lose weight so that they do not have problems like sciatica. pain.
- Sitting for long at one place – If a person sits at one place for a long time, he may get pain from the site.
- In such a situation, they should get up from their place in a short time so that they do not have sciatica pain.
- Poor sitting posture- Often, sciatica pains can also result in incorrect sitting posture.
- Suffering from Diabetes- Cystic pain can also occur to people who are suffering from diabetes.
- Such people should be treated for diabetes so that they do not have any other disease or problem.
Diagnosis of sciatica pain
However, people suffering from sciatica pain have to face a lot of difficulties.
This is mainly due to timely detection and cure of the disease.
Therefore, identification of sciatica. should be done at the right time so that it does not take serious form.
Thus, sciatica.can be identified in 4 ways-
- X-ray – X-ray is the easiest way to identify sciatica pain.
- An x-ray takes an inside picture of the lower part of the human body, so that this pain can be detected.
- Getting MRI done- Often, doctors also detect sciatica pain through MRI.
- In MRI, pain conditions are detected by taking photographs of bones and herniated discs.
- CT Scan – In CT Scan, the waist is scanned and it is found in which part of the waist the pain is occurring.
- EMG Cure- Symptomatic pain is also confirmed by EMG.
- In this, the pressure on the waist of the cytica is detected and pain is detected.
How can the pain of sciatica be treated?
As much as it is necessary to identify sciatica pain in time, equally important is to start treatment in time.
By doing this people are more likely to recover, so it can be treated in the following way-
- Exercise – The easiest way to reduce the pain in sciatica is to exercise.
- This excise sciatica helps to deliver blood flow to the vein and reduce this pain.
- Taking therapy- often, treatment of sciatica pain physical therapy
- Taking therapy- Often, sciatica pain is also treated with physical therapy.
- Therapy does an excellent job of opening the sciatica vein, which gives relief to the person suffering from this pain.
- Taking medicines- Many times, doctors also give medicines to people suffering from psoriasis pain.
- These medicines are mainly pain relievers, which are helpful in reducing the pain of sciatica.
- Ice fomentation- Treatment of sciatic pain is also possible through the fomentation of ice.
- In this situation, the fomentation of ice reduces the pain and provides relief to the people suffering from it.
- Surgery – When pain is not relaxed in any way, then surgery remains the only option.
- The doctors remove the defective part of the herniated disc in surgery and replace it with an artificial part.
What can be the side-effects of sciatica pain?
Often, you have seen people suffering from sciatica pain.
It also becomes difficult for them to do normal work like walking, sitting etc.
This is mainly due to untreated sciatica pain, due to which people have to face these 5 side-effects-
- Increase of pain- The major side-effects of sciatica pain are aggravation of pain.
- In such a situation, people suffering from this may need to take pain-relieving medicines or seek medical help.
- Leg numbness- Other side-effects of sciatica are numbness of the leg.
- This problem can take a serious form over time, the effect of which can spread to other parts of the body as well.
- Feeling weakness in the feet- Often, people suffering from psoriasis complain of feeling weakness in the feet.
- In such a situation they may have to seek the help of a doctor.
- Bladder does not work properly – Sciatica pain can affect the performance of other parts of the body after some time.
- In such a situation the bladder may also deteriorate, which may need to be replaced.
- Vein deterioration- If sciatica pain is not cured for a long time, it can cause sciatica vein to worsen.
How to prevent sciatica?
However, sciatica pain becomes a headache for some people, which makes their life painful.
Despite this, it is a matter of relief that, like any other disease, it is possible to prevent sciatic pain.
Thus, if a person follows the following things, then he can prevent the pain of sciatica –
Exercise Everyday – The easiest way to prevent pain in sciatica is to perform daily exercise.
By doing this, the flow of blood reaches all the parts of the body, which opens the veins properly.
Sitting in the right way- As it has been explained above that sciatica pains are caused by not sitting properly, so people should sit properly to prevent this.
Non-Smoking- Smoking can prove harmful for any person.
Because of this, he may have a lot of serious illnesses, so no person should consume smoking so that he does not have problems like sciatica pain.
Do not sit in one place for too long- Since, the relation of cystic pain is the result of sitting on one for too long.
For this reason, to prevent this, all of us should not sit in one place for a long time, but should get up and walk from there in a while so that blood flow can reach all the parts of the body.
Drinking plenty of water – Most of the diseases are due to lack of water in the body.
For this reason, all of us should drink plenty of water so that we do not have any disease.
In today’s working period, the risk of diseases has increased significantly.
These include sciatica pain, which can trouble any person.
Although, we all adopt all kinds of methods to reduce this, but sometimes these methods do not prove beneficial for us, then we also need to seek medical help.
Apart from this, if we are fully aware of diseases like sciatica pain then we can get rid of it easily.
Ayurvedic medicine from cac
Makar Rasayan tablet:
Makar Rasayan is a herbo-mineral tablet and is purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC MAKAR RASAYAN tablet help in balancing all the three doshas. It helps to rejuvenate body tissues and act as an immuno modulator. It helps in proper blood circulation. It prevents the skin from dryness. It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchla, guduchi satva, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, ras sindoor, moonga bhasma, shankh bhasma, praval pishti etc. Herbs and minerals used for the formulation of these tablets show antioxidant, aphrodiasic, analgesic and immuno modulator properties.
Recommended Dosage: Take one tablet twice daily.
Detox Premium Powder:
These herbal sachets are prepared from ingredients such as Shankh bhasma, Sutshekhar ras, Parvalpishti, Shukta, Giloy, Kamdudha ras, Shvetparpati that gives calming effect on the stomach.
- Shankh bhasma: This ayurvedic bhasma is prepared from conch shell. The bhasma shows antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antacid, digestive stimulant properties. The problems like indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, etc are easily treated with it.
- Sutshekhar ras: It is an ayurvedic preparation that maintains pitta dosha in the body. This ras provides effective results in abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, fever, headache, epigastric tenderness, etc.
- Parval pishti: This pishti is prepared from coral calcium processed in rose water. It provides effective results in acidity, burning sensation, headache, etc.
- Shukta pishti: This pishti balances the pitta dosha in the body and removes all toxins from the body.
- Giloy satv: Giloy satv possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, immunomodulator, etc properties. It eliminates the ama from body hence provide good results in acidity problem.
- Kamdudha ras: This ras reduces heat, burning sensation, epigastrium tenderness, irritability, heartburn, and acidity.
- Shwet parpati: It is also effective in acidity.
Recommended Dosage: Take one sachet twice daily.
Nerve up tablet:
These tablets are pure ayurvedic formulation. Nerve up tablets help in balancing the vata doshas and kapha dosha. It acts as nervine stimulant. It shows effective results in improving the central nervous system. It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, praval pishti, shankh bhasma etc. This tablet helps in Backache, kneepain, headache, bronchitis, depression.
Recommended Dosage– Take 1 tablet twice daily.
As the name suggests these tablets will kill the pain naturally. The herbs present in the formation of these tablets are Ashwagandha, Hadjod, Punarnava, Nirgundi, Methi, Garlic, etc. These herbs in combination show antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator properties. The regular use of these tablets reduce body pain and acts on its root cause.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
Trikatu combines the goodness of Black pepper, Ginger and, Long pepper to create an herbal remedy for digestive ailments, sluggish metabolism, obesity, and high cholesterol. This syrup has best results in anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and expectorant. It also help to tackle the weight problems or obesity. It can modulate your body’s immune response while cutting the characteristic inflammation associated with the back pain.
Recommended Dosage –Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day before meal with normal water.
Dr. Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1 Lakh Plus patients worldwide.