Tuberculosis (TB) is an infection brought about by microbes called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The microorganisms typically assault the lungs, yet they can likewise harm different pieces of the body. TB spreads through the air when an individual with TB of the lungs or throat hacks, sniffles, or talks.
Rajayakshma is a Tridoshaja Vyadhi with the predominance of Vata and Kapha Dosha and it is an ideal model for Madhyama Roga Marga. Here all the Sapta Dhatus are engaged with the sign of Rajayaksma, where all Dhatu are in Kshayavasta.
Rajayakshma is gathering of infections gets showed with the vitiation of tridosha and sapta dhatu. Due to enjoying Sahasa, Vega Sandarana, Kshaya, and Vishamashana, there is the sign of Ekadasha Rupa. Rajayakshma is considered as ruler of all illnesses. Thus, it being named as Raja (ruler) and Yakshma (rot), which methods for fraying state of gigantic greatness. Indications of Rajayakshma are parshwashoola, jwara, kasa and raktashthiwana.
Samprapti (Pathogenesis) Of Tuberculosis
Samanya Samprapti of Rajayakshma in an exact manner.
🡪when Agni is in its appropriate structure,
🡪 it prompts legitimate arrangement of Dhatus.
🡪 These Dhatus stay in their individual Srotas and with the assistance of Agni lead to the arrangement of ensuing Dhatus.
🡪However, when there is impediment in the Srotamsi,
🡪 it prompts consumption of Dhatus extraordinarily Rakta.
🡪This outcome in decrease of Dhatvagni and every one of these together lead to Rajayakshma.
Causes of Tuberculosis
- Voyaging/living in where TB is common
- Individuals with substance misuse issue
- Individuals with feeble resistance framework and those experiencing grave sickness like HIV
- Medical care laborers who are presented to patients with dynamic TB
- Individuals experiencing diabetes, kidney infection, hunger
- Individuals who have been utilizing steroids for quite a while
- Pregnant ladies and individuals going through radiotherapy are at a higher danger than others.
Common Symptoms of Tuberculosis
- Hack that goes on for over about fourteen days with a green, yellow or bleeding sputum
- Weight reduction
- Loss of craving
- Night sweats
- Chest torment
- Extra indications can likewise show if the illness has spread past the chest and lungs. For instance, if lymph hubs are tainted, there will expand of organs along the edges of the neck or underarms.
TREATMENT OF RAJAYAKSHMA
- First of all treat the reason
- After careful cleaning of the body a back rub ought to be finished with bala tail
- Appetite expanding medications ought to be given after shodan of sarotas
- For nourishment of dhatus milk,ghee,butter,meat,eggs ought to be associated with diet
- Patient ought to be kept in discrete room
- Patient ought to be kept in quiet and agreeable space for great sound rest
- Boby Temperature ought to be checked commonly in a day
- Symptomatic treatment ought to be done alongside usefull ayurvedic details for rajayakshma.
USEFULL AYURVEDIC FORMULATIONS FOR TREATMENT OF RAJAYAKSHMA ROGA
- SWARAN SUTSEKHAR RAS
- CHANDRODAYA RAS
- SWARAN BHASAM
- MAHALAKSHMIVILAS RAS
- SHILAJITVADI VATI
A person with TB should avoid the following:
- Liquor in any structure, as it builds the danger of medication harmfulness
- Carbonated beverages
- Abundance of tea and espresso, or their admission with food
- Tobacco and tobacco items
- An abundance of flavors and salt.
Vaidya Karanvir Singh is the younger Vaidya in Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Centre. He is the fourth generation in his family who is practicing as a general consultant in Ayurved & Panchakarma treatment at Chandigarh. In his practice, he had treated more than 1000 plus patients worldwide.