Baluka sweda is a holistic treatment widely used in Ayurveda. In this therapy, heated sand is used to reduce painful body parts. It is the most effective for conditions characterized by swelling, heaviness, and stiffness. It can be performed on a specific part of the body or the whole body itself.
Procedure – The bolus which contains heated sand is slowly rubbed against a specific (or whole) body part. There is no need to apply too much pressure or aggressive kneading movements. Baluka Sweda should be continued until the appropriate signs of sweating occur. The entire procedure takes up to 30 minutes.
- Reduces stress and induces calmness in the body
- Rejuvenates bones, nerves, and muscles
- Strengthens tissue and enhanced sleep quality
- Increases circulation
- Maintains overall health
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and muscle stiffness
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician & Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- All three Ayurvedic Meals are provided
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided