Parisht vasti is an external Ayurvedic treatment of the localized application of medicated oil used in a particular region on the back.
Procedure – In this procedure, firstly the whole back is massaged with the medicated oil. After that, a dough of herbal powders is made and placed around the spine of the whole back that looks like a small dam. Warm medicated oils are poured in between the dough and kept for a while to give a soothing experience. The procedure is of about 35-40 minutes and in the end, oil is squeezed out and the ring is removed. A gentle massage is done over the whole back and the patient is allowed to take a rest for a short while.
- Increases the circulation in the region, the skin absorbs the herbal oil, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves
- It pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, tension, and restoring flexibility
- Relieves chronic lower backache, painful muscle spasms, and muscle stiffness
- It provides the best result in slip disc, sciatica, etc.
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided