Lepa is the fine paste of the selected drugs used for external application. In Ayurveda lepa is mentioned for both ‘chikitsa’ of various diseases and beauty.
Procedure-The selected herbal drugs are collected and pounded to a fine powder form in a khalvayantra and add the required quantity of water to make a thin paste. The paste is applied to the whole body for a certain period. After the paste gets dry, it is removed with clean cotton and a warm bath is given to the patient. For moisturizing, aloe vera gel is applied to the whole of the body.
- Detoxifies the skin and prevents aging of the skin
- Enhancesthe beauty of the skin
- Provides relieve from aches and stiffness
- Cures vyanga (blackish hyperpigmentation of face) and nilika (bluish hyperpigmentation of face)
- Stimulates natural cleansing and healing abilities of the body
- Refreshes your entire body
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided