Mukha lepam is a very famous ayurvedic facial therapy which can be characterized as a pure ayurvedic skincare treatment.This herbal and natural pack contains various sorts of herbs, therapeutic plants, juices of plants, oils, ghee, decoction, etc. are utilized that are free from side effects.
Procedure – Firstly the skin pores are cleaned using Triphala kwath or rose water. After that oiling of the face is done as it moisturizes the skin and also detoxifies the face. Scrubbing of the face is done to remove the dead cells of the skin and then mukha lepam is applied to all over the skin and neck by making a thin paste of various herbal products. After sometime, when the paste becomes dry, remove it with clean water and for moisturizing of the skin herbal products like aloe vera gel is applied gently over the face and skin.
- It prevents aging of the skin
- Avoids wrinkles and tones the skin
- Reduces swelling and pain
- Clear skin infection and pain
- Alleviate skin injuries
- It pacifies pigmentation
- Reduces discoloration of facial skin
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician & Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided