Ayurvedic facial therapy is known to be the best for all skin types. Fruit Mukha lepam is a kind of skincare therapy where, different types of herbs, medicated plants, oils, ghee, juices of plants, fruits are used for skin protection and it also helps in preventing pigmentation or stains of facial skin.
Procedure – Usually in Fruit Mukha Lepam, the herbal face pack is made by a paste of fresh fruits and is applied on the face. It will remain for a period of about 45-50 minutes. After that, gently remove the paste and wash the face with normal water. Then moisturize the whole face by using aloe vera gel.
- Prevent wrinkles and tones the skin
- Reduces pigmentation
- Prevents aging of the skin
- Reduces discoloration of facial skin
- Reduces inflammation and pain
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician & Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided