Netra Vasti is one such ayurvedic practice that mainly focuses on eyes. It is a treatment in which eyes are bathed or submerged in plain or medicated, warm clarified ghee.
Procedure – A ring-like structure is formed around the eye using a dough in the shape of a ring and is used to hold the ghee. The eye is submerged in ghee for around 10-20 minutes. During this time all the dust, mucus, and other impurities trapped in the eye comes out and forms a layer in the ghee. Netra Vasti also has a very positive effect from a nutritive point of view and a beauty point of view as well. It relaxes and nourishes the optic nerve and the nervous system.
- Refreshes tired, sore, dry, itchy, and teary eyes
- Eases eye tension and provides soothing effect on dry and tired ‘computer eyes’
- Relieves eye socket tension, twitches, and squinting
- Eases wrinkles and dark circles around eyes
- Improves the vision
- Nourishes and rejuvenates eyes
- It enhances the beauty of the eyes
Facilities for IPD Patients –
- Consultation with MD Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma procedures are done under his guidance
- Well-Hygienic Accommodation
- Daily Routine Examination
- Daily two sittings of Panchakarma Therapies
- Everyday all three Ayurvedic Meals are provided