WELCOME TO CHANDIGARH AYURVED CENTRE
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre, formally founded in 1987, has connection with Ayurveda from decades. Using the ancient science of Ayurveda, established itself as the pioneer in Ayurvedic treatment centers in Chandigarh. We obtained the authentic Ayurvedic knowledge as a heritage from our ancestors. The spirit of Ayurveda running in our veins since 4 generations.
The Ayurveda indulgence in our family started in 1888 with birth of Vaidya Gurbachan Singh. He was born in village of Punjab. Later in life he was known as 'Raj Vaidya" and further generations of his family are still practicing Ayurveda. Read More...
Chronic Disease – recurrence of any disease even after treatment. For e.g. gastritis, psoriasis, piles, depression, asthma, rhinitis.
Health for him Health for her Home remedies Diet
Yoga teaches us how to live a harmonious life at physical mental and spiritual level. To block the pattern of consciousness is yoga
Ritu means Season and Charya means moving or following. Ritucharya is the observance of diet and regimen according to the seasonal changes.
Ayurvedic Medicines collection of all Classical Ayurvedic Formulations
Vaidya Jagjit Singh giving best Ayurvedic tips for management of Obesity on JUS Punjabi - Punjabi Channel USA
Herbs collection of all Classical Ayurvedic Formulations
Centre of Sector 32, Chandigarh
Treatments available at our centres
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Back Pain, Legs Pain
- Frozen Shoulder, Stress, Sleep Disorder
- Hepatitis B & C, Hypertension, Diabetes
- Hair Loss, Kidney Stones, Skin Diseases
- Allergies, Asthma, Infertility, Disability
- Obesity (Weight Reduction Therapy)
- Piles, Urine Infection, Constipation
- Cervical Spondylitis and Sexual Problems
Centre of Sector 22, Chandigarh
- Elected as a Member of Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Providing expert suggestions and guidance to the various Universities
- Providing the pure Ayurvedic herbal treatment to the patients
Note: Individual yoga sitting, Counseling for chronic patients, Counseling for teenagers, Meditation Classes